• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Jagganoth vs Magic Gods?

Jagganoth vs Kingsford, JVA, Touma, and Alice? (And yes this is all in order)

:mjpls

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also this is completely beside the point of anything but out of all series i've heard of and read this shit is still top 5 in terms of absolute baller shit
7ETWc4H.jpeg

and I will never get tired of posting it

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't Umineko do a bunch of unironically "metaversal" shit

Like one character edits the story (as in, the literal medium in which they inhabit) to say "I won the fight" without bothering to say why and the other person just instantly collapsed despite being a multiversal reality warper.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't Umineko do a bunch of unironically "metaversal" shit

Like one character edits the story (as in, the literal medium in which they inhabit) to say "I won the fight" without bothering to say why and the other person just instantly collapsed despite being a multiversal reality warper.
That is indeed what happened.

Thats anothing thing i hate about SB/vs debates. Someone will beat someones favorite character or verse and then someone will get nuclear nannied and make a debate putting that same person against some absolute nonsense

Like virtually everyone whose new in the Nasuverse right? Man, the ORT threads was fucking hilarious as dudes got assblasted to shit to the point they ludicrously nerfed the spider because they took text out of context as per usual and decided it's just Planetary now :skully

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Thats anothing thing i hate about SB/vs debates. Someone will beat someones favorite character or verse and then someone will get nuclear nannied and make a debate putting that same person against some absolute nonsense
i actually like this but not the way sb does it. you have to do it in a really funny way and only if someone’s being annoying about a certain character, and it’s gotta still be just close enough that it doesn’t backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back