• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

grillmaster

Paramount
those reddit vs threads are always funny as hell to me cause theyll just be the worst mismatches and most tf fans i guess dont really know how strong or different the characters can be across iterations
like one i saw was every version of Scorponok in a cage match, from g1 toon to marvel to idw to the films
bayverse scorponok trying to fight an entire fucking city :mjlol

grillmaster

Paramount
literally almost half this list dies within the first second
rpp1klufkc381.png

@Xhominid The Apex @Paxton
Bro what the fuck is going on here

Ragna himself solos what the fuck is happening here

inb4 oh silver aura only works on ragna crimson dragons.
WRONG NIGGA
download_8.jpg

8304384-21.jpg

I don't know where Ragna himself sits but Fafnir is a decent grade above Planetary in both strength and durability(Thanks Nasu for clarifying how Dragon Breath works exactly, even having it actually be the equivalent of the Dragon's Strength and Vitality precisely).
Of course, you'll never learn that from SB because they downgrade the FUCK out of Nasuverse feats.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Apex @Paxton
Bro what the fuck is going on here

Ragna himself solos what the fuck is happening here

inb4 oh silver aura only works on ragna crimson dragons.
WRONG NIGGA
download_8.jpg

8304384-21.jpg
Acqua smacks him with his mace gg

All jokes aside iirc even a single volley of Gabriel's sweep was stated to planet bust, and Acqua should scale to that

(as explained here by Darth, who's usually pretty correct regarding the series)

Last edited:

King of time

Exceptional
I don't know where Ragna himself sits but Fafnir is a decent grade above Planetary in both strength and durability(Thanks Nasu for clarifying how Dragon Breath works exactly, even having it actually be the equivalent of the Dragon's Strength and Vitality precisely).
Of course, you'll never learn that from SB because they downgrade the FUCK out of Nasuverse feats.

:becelcountry level at best, Fafnir will kill him

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Atem we have retards who believe gun level elric
Just as a reminder, Pinnochimon killed a Perfect Level Digimon (Blossomon) with a regular fucking magnum in Digimon Adventure, not to mention the Dark Master having to dodge or take cover from shots from a regular cannon he has in his house. :maybe

Like there's nothing unusual or extraordinary about either of these weapons and (according to Tanakar) it doesn't matter who fires the weapons. Guess the Dark Masters are canon level and Perfects are magnum level. :mjpls

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
How fast is fafnir? IIRC ragna is fast enough to attack in nanoseconds and can, with a bit of trouble dodge lasers
Acqua smacks him with his mace gg

All jokes aside iirc even a single volley of Gabriel's sweep was stated to planet bust, and Acqua should scale to that

(as explained here by Darth, who's usually pretty correct regarding the series)
Imagine not reading the OP. Couldnt be me
:maybe

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Just as a reminder, Pinnochimon killed a Perfect Level Digimon (Blossomon) with a regular fucking magnum in Digimon Adventure, not to mention the Dark Master having to dodge or take cover from shots from a regular cannon he has in his house. :maybe

Like there's nothing unusual or extraordinary about either of these weapons and (according to Tanakar) it doesn't matter who fires the weapons. Guess the Dark Masters are canon level and Perfects are magnum level. :mjpls
That cannon was outerversal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back