• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, lol. This is some Detective Conan shit.

I believed that it was the Nasuverse that usually caused people to lose their shit...
I have to kneel to Elric and Morcock because holy shit is that a firestorm of people getting their jimmies rustled every time :heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
what i dont understand about this guy is hes against elric characters being multiversal on the basis of consistency while also arguing tooth and nail that Digimon Adventure anime characters are multiversal, which even if it was legit is far less consistent than Elric

what i dont understand about this guy is hes against elric characters being multiversal on the basis of consistency while also arguing tooth and nail that Digimon Adventure anime characters are multiversal, which even if it was legit is far less consistent than Elric

My dude, he argues that SMT is Multiversal, yet doesn't see the contradiction in believing that Elric and Co. can't be Multiversal...

They operate so close to each other in terms of their overall insanity, you can't be for one being Multiversal and not the other when they both have "anti-feats" out the ass(Nuclear Missiles a threat to Demons and people who can kill Demons, you can defeat Demonized Gods with normal ass weapons and guns) if you look at them without context.

It's like me basically stating that Bleach is Multiversal but then denying the Nasuverse can't be past Planetary despite there is far more proof of the latter being Multiversal than Bleach ever could be unless you deny(or ultimately play favorites) context.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
My dude, he argues that SMT is Multiversal, yet doesn't see the contradiction in believing that Elric and Co. can't be Multiversal...

They operate so close to each other in terms of their overall insanity, you can't be for one being Multiversal and not the other when they both have "anti-feats" out the ass(Nuclear Missiles a threat to Demons and people who can kill Demons, you can defeat Demonized Gods with normal ass weapons and guns) if you look at them without context.

It's like me basically stating that Bleach is Multiversal but then denying the Nasuverse can't be past Planetary despite there is far more proof of the latter being Multiversal than Bleach ever could be unless you deny(or ultimately play favorites) context.
tbh i think he is solely doing this bc he's mad someone said Elric was stronger than Digimon. He's been sent more info multiple times and is choosing to cling to an SB thread that's missing information. Weird behavior

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
tbh i think he is solely doing this bc he's mad someone said Elric was stronger than Digimon. He's been sent more info multiple times and is choosing to cling to an SB thread that's missing information. Weird behavior
It's NightmareCinema. He is even citing the same three things. SMT, Digimon, and Umineko. That, or somebody else from the ODC. Who lost their marbles because I wanted to fuck a fish woman, and because The Immortal Watchdog dodges taxes (based, incredibly based, very cool). Sorry, I mean "terrorism" according to them.

By that same measure, I am also a terrorist. Tax evasion is a common good. Everybody should do it.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I don't think it's NC, I am pretty sure english isnt this guy's first language. NC never had an issue with that. He's just got a really stupid beef because Digimon's his pet series and JayK got on his bad side bc Jay is a fan of Digimon but doesn't buy the multi+ Adventure stuff

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

does this guy genuinely not understand that this still just means it's part of the lore ??? Bro is making FEP look clever

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's NightmareCinema. He is even citing the same three things. SMT, Digimon, and Umineko. That, or somebody else from the ODC. Who lost their marbles because I wanted to fuck a fish woman, and because The Immortal Watchdog dodges taxes (based, incredibly based, very cool). Sorry, I mean "terrorism" according to them.

By that same measure, I am also a terrorist. Tax evasion is a common good. Everybody should do it.

ETERNAL REMINDER
3WCvfnj.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

If by mid-teir you mean the Clarrisa isn't as strong as before then yep.

Even the Transendent hyped enough to be compared to MGs would lose to Chakravatin Jaganoth based on their showing and conditions.

The average Risk 4 Transcendent would literally finger flick him into ash, to say nothing of Anna Sprengel, JVA(is he even a Transcendent?), or Alice.

I also love how Darth says the hype was made up by them when the literal fucking narration and several characters who aren't Transcendents say this:tupac

tldr: even the best of To Aru fans speed read sometimes

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

I have read GT, twice in fact.

Transendent were hype by the author and in canon to be capable of taking on Othinus, and when the Transendent show we see that they all have a staggering weakness and a condition.

Not to mention by the authority of the author, they are above Clarrisa.

Like or not, they're high tier.

And against Chakravatin, who they won't be able to tickle they'll all die.

Even the MG remember their fight in the dimension Kamisato send them in... Didn't destroy the planet.

Of course, they were nerfed, but still doesn't change reality.

Look, I know you like Toaru with your Accelerator image and all. But just because your character isn't winning doesn't mean you have to become petty?

Like a certain fade man in Ninja Kamui once said.

That isnt beautiful at all.
Yes, they have specific personal conditions that need to be fulfilled before they activate Risk 4... and? How does this contradict the power of their magic?

Them having the destructive power to kill a Magic God (and arguably they need more than raw power) would "tickle" said person? lol

Literally just arguing "muh lack of aoe".
This guy can't be serious.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The funniest part was him going
"OH IT WAS JUST JOKES!!"
The final excuse for pathetic rejects when they've spouted out far too much shit, and they know it. Try to pass off what was their obvious hateful side coming out as nothing but a joke, as if peeps can't tell the difference between someone just doing a bit, and someone going off on a legit, unhinged rant. :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back