• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny

Paramount
That's the difference between Fate and every other SpaceBattles franchise.
Bruh. Bolo destroys Vlad in many ways and Vlad can do nothing in response.
Characters weaker than Kaido survived Nuclear Explosions=Kaido is completely immune to Bolo.

King of time

Exceptional
That's the difference between Fate and every other SpaceBattles franchise.
Bruh. Bolo destroys Vlad in many ways and Vlad can do nothing in response.
Characters weaker than Kaido survived Nuclear Explosions=Kaido is completely immune to Bolo.
How strong of bolo tank?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
That is literally the reason Dio didn't use them, according to some sort of canon book that @OtherGalaxy showed off a while back. :mjlol

i honestly don't really remember this but Stands in general, especially his, just seem to be much stronger than what a Vampire can obtain. eg if SRSE was the same speed it was in PB/BT era, that's pretty slow for a stand user, so it probably wouldn't have been that useful (except on the no heartbeat Jotaro, which I don't really have any clue why he wouldn't use it there other Araki forgot or wasn't interested in having him use that power any more)

I thought it was literally this

we see Joseph try to use Hamon on stands and it hardly does anything

AlterSullivan

It makes it worse that Dead Apostle Noel, whose supposed to be Rank VI according to Type Lumina... would only be as strong as a Demonic Beast... which would be really strong but she's not above any Servant considering mid-tiers can eat them for breakfast.
Between Demonic and Phantasmal level. But Mash also stated Roa was a much more formidable opponent due to his mastery of magecraft, and Roa at that time was stated to be weaker than Noel in Lifescale. So it's a bit more nuanced.

Ultimately I think DA of rank VI are at a level where they can compete with some Servants depending on their individual abilities and compatibility.
Like, Noel kind of sucks; the only time Noel could somewhat fight Ciel was when she was relying on the fighting skills she learned when she trained with Ciel as a human.
Vlov is a rank VI DA in basic specs but he is also a skilled knight from the midle ages, who wields a demonic lance carrying the conceptual ability of "shattering anything it comes into contact with". In addition to his Principle and basic vampire abilities.
The only reason Ciel could fight Vlov was because she was wielding an armor capable of repelling outside interference. Despite that she was being worn down by Vlov's Principle and needing to maintain the Gothic Fort, so she was kinda nerfed. But what people forget or ignore is that Vlov was equally if not even more nerfed in that fight, since he had his left limb amputated and flank injured by Shiki's MEoDP, in addition to the Gothic Fort being able to incinerate lesser vampires just by being inside it. Yet he still got the upper hand against Ciel at one point during their fight.

So there are pretty big differences even within lesser DA ranks. I think the issue is that people overgeneralize. It makes no sense to place all DAA at the same tier when Remake establishes the DAA all have individual abilities and differing levels of Lifescale. ORT is one of the Ancestors for example. And not on a technicality like the OG continuity, he is part of the vampire/DA species in Remake since inheriting Hemonomic Principle changes your Akashic Records so you're forever a vampire on a soul level.

Never stops being funny with dudes believing that JJK is some underrated universe when no, JJK is literally deep below most franchises and would unironically have issues with freaking RWBY.
That shitty ass team is not dealing with Saber Alter in any fashion.

Why would I care if Excalibur could go against Ea for a moment?

Because if Base Excalibur can stand up to Ea for even a fraction of a moment, how in the fuck is Infinity going to stand up against Excalibur?

Sorry, but I'm not the kind of guy to literally make up a new superpower or resistance to leta character I'm debating for win just because they managed for a moment to even out an attack that has the explicit weakness that it can be pushed back by enough power.

Dude, this is literally the Spacebattles formula when it comes to dudes winning when they shouldn't.:heston
Pure fanfiction debates on why Mahoraga or Sukuna can suddenly deal with Heracles because "Heracles has no feats that make him above anyone in JJK in the anime or VN" and then, you find out that there's in fact a VSB Calc of Heracles throwing Pillars that has him shit on JJK completely.:risigif

Also, no, IIRC EA is not a 1 to 1 with space cleave but much stronger.

...This is gonna be good.

From what I keep seeing, it makes a vortex that, inside of it, space is torn to pieces, so if you can push back the vortex, you don't get hit by the space-cutting part of the attack.

That is literally not how Enuma Elish works, holy shit. Like I said, literal fanfiction debating... the wind rupturing reality is literally in every single part of the attack, not somehow in the fucking middle. We literally get this in HA where Gilgamesh uses Enuma Elish and upon just hitting the assload of Angra Mainyu Shades creates a reality breaking hole that sucks all of them in it. We literally get that enough Magical Energy distorts Space with Cu charging for his Gae Bolg Throw, I keep saying it but dudes are either legit stupid or being malicious with their stupidity.

While space cleave on the other hand just cuts space with no extra steps like EA.

My dude, Sukuna has to chant that shit and point that shit out... and all that for a basic ass spatial attack Saber Alter can no sell because a decently powerful Noble Phantasm can fuck around with space too... which is what we have seen with Cu charging Gae Bolg.

EA is stronger then space cleave but it doesn't have a specific weakness you can exploit like EA to not get hit by the space-cutting part of the attack.

Except for how long it takes for him to chant it, he has to point at his target and we have no idea how the original World Dismantle would work because he lost both hands and had to make a Binding Vow to get that shit off instantly and being undetectable...
Blame JJK for making that shit as weak as possible so that everyone doesn't instantly die to it anymore outside of Kashimo.

Excalibur isn't some hax beam that can cut through space or has some unique advantage against space cutting attacks its a fucking sword beam and nothing more.

You are right, Excalibur isn't a Hax Beam... it's just pure raw Magical Energy that has and can punch through shit weaker than it including Spatial Attacks on a magnitude higher than Limitless and World Dismantle and that's just in it's basic form.
Inb4 he states look at what happened with Lostbelt ORT as if Limitless and World Dismantle are anywhere close to Lostbelt ORT's level.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
My memory must be worse than I thought, because I thought the in character reason Dio doesn't use most of them is because he deems them irrelevant compared to his stand power

but if you told me Araki forgot it could be bullshit but I'd believe it

Salfarc

Paramount
Iirc I don't remember medusa eyes (fate) being some kind of medusa eyes from GOW, so it should be able to penetrate infinity. except it turns out Medusa's eyes have some kind of attack line.

So infinity can prevent it.
Medusa's Cybelle doesn't care about range, simply her looking at your direction and you recognizing her looking at you with her eyes will get you paralyzed. Gojo just need to recognize Medusa looking at him and he'll get paralyzed, Infinity can't prevent that. Infinity divide distance travelled, there is no travelling distance between Medusa's gaze to Gojo.

Medusa's Cybelle doesn't care about range, simply her looking at your direction and you recognizing her looking at you with her eyes will get you paralyzed. Gojo just need to recognize Medusa looking at him and he'll get paralyzed, Infinity can't prevent that. Infinity divide distance travelled, there is no travelling distance between Medusa's gaze to Gojo.

Again, people don't know how Limitless works despite Gege literally writing down how Limitless works:
7679616-0f56c57c-ee48-40eb-804c-8be2fff1b5d3.png

7679623-3cd7c897-3d04-4f37-b7df-7dfee81e722a.jpeg

But I can't blame people when it's actually been well known that JJK fanboys will go so far as to make false translations just to make the series stronger than it is and people just fall into it(The Imaginary Mass vs. Virtual Mass anyone?).
Limitless is hilariously limited because as long as you are faster than Gojo, stronger than Gojo or just use an attack he nor the Limitless can detect or work through with brainpower(Which means faster than his reflexes), you can bypass Limitless easy. It's even remarked upon multiple times that some of the stratagems the Curses use against Gojo would actually work... if they was strong enough to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back