Class 1-A (MHA) vs Fire emblem protagonists

Proto234

Distinguished
As the title says, whole class 1-A members (both students and teachers) fought against all Fire emblem protagonists from FE1 to FE17 (Engage) including Heroes (Alfonse and co).
For FE, warriors as well as heroes feats can be used if applicable.
Who'll win?

images

vs
images

They all wreck MHA's shit. Mostly all the protagonists are island-level or country-level and massively hypersonic. End game Micaiah and Ike are multi-continent level. Three Houses' protagonist, Byleth, is faster and can react and dodge the Immaculate One's Hoarfrost that sends down a rain of light. Rowan and Lianna from Warriors defeated Velezark, who can manipulate time and space and consume entire dimensions.

Though Fire Emblem Fates might be higher. This official character guide states that Lilith is capable of creating "Star Realms" that are localized as Astral Plane in order to aid Corrin and their group. This is referring to the My Castle hub world.
r4S2AfEl.jpg

woJ1KFRl.jpg
bIbFGYcl.jpg
RcKlwBql.jpg

Fire Emblem Heroes is too much for MHA. Alfonse fought against Surtr, who claimed to be capable of burning everything in the Nine Realms, something that has been prophesized in ancient texts. This would also include the Realm of Dreams, a realm with an infinite number of worlds created from dreams with a separate flow of time.

Even the waking world has an infinite number of worlds.
8X8cGau.png
7Zh7X2m.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They all wreck MHA's shit. Mostly all the protagonists are island-level or country-level and massively hypersonic. End game Micaiah and Ike are multi-continent level. Three Houses' protagonist, Byleth, is faster and can react and dodge the Immaculate One's Hoarfrost that sends down a rain of light. Rowan and Lianna from Warriors defeated Velezark, who can manipulate time and space and consume entire dimensions.

Though Fire Emblem Fates might be higher. This official character guide states that Lilith is capable of creating "Star Realms" that are localized as Astral Plane in order to aid Corrin and their group. This is referring to the My Castle hub world.
r4S2AfEl.jpg

woJ1KFRl.jpg
bIbFGYcl.jpg
RcKlwBql.jpg

Fire Emblem Heroes is too much for MHA. Alfonse fought against Surtr, who claimed to be capable of burning everything in the Nine Realms, something that has been prophesized in ancient texts. This would also include the Realm of Dreams, a realm with an infinite number of worlds created from dreams with a separate flow of time.

Even the waking world has an infinite number of worlds.
8X8cGau.png
7Zh7X2m.png

..multiversal+ Fire Emblem protagonists?

what the fuck :mjlol

That's what happens when you have Spacebattles on the brain:

You miss that there's alot of bullshit in certain series like Fire Emblem only because "They use Swords and Arrows and shit and they can kill Dragons, they are just medieval levels" and completely ignore everything else that gives them insane levels of purview right then and there.

Just playing Fire Emblem Warriors or Three Houses/Hopes or even Engage will absolutely throw that shit into the trash.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Yeah heroes even as a low end is still way above planet level and the high end is some kind of multiversal

just no one wants to actually play it

Even on the low end non legendary weapon holders have ~kiloton high tier magic, and legendary weapons range from country to continent level

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah heroes even as a low end is still way above planet level and the high end is some kind of multiversal

Even on the low end non legendary weapon holders have ~kiloton high tier magic, and legendary weapons range from country to continent level
Wow didn't realize Heroes gives FE massive buff.

I want to play it but I hate its PvP aspect as well as its shitty story

It's like how Disgaea RPG gave Overlord Baal insane gains and thus makes Laharl's pops being able to seal him on his own and Laharl being the first to defeat him that much better.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
With high-end Heroes feats, does FE is now above Nasuverse (except story wise)?
Considering the multiple times characters are stated to be capable of destroying infinite worlds (i.e. universes) in Fire Emblem Heroes... I would say so.

Hax wise though god damn that shit is lackluster :mjgrin

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Even pre heroes there was plenty of magic or supernatural abilities some of which is listed by Nier, the main problem was it's not really used by the protagonists themselves

Back