• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Clive Rosfield (Final Fantasy XVI) vs Artoria Pendragon (Fate Verse)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
14232_ff_header.jpg
CE1E7B94F73B010D6DD8C4F58AD3465F45A17139

Mind-set: In-Character
Restrictions: Avalon

Who wins?

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Clive gets utterly destroyed by her in a fight.
Yeah. Iirc the highest end stuff he has is a statement that only Ifrit Risen (fused form with Joshua) would scale to. It was something about Bahamut's Zettaflare threatening to burn the world.

Don't recall what he had for speed, but I know Saber's got FTL reactions so he's absolutely screwed there.

Yeah. Iirc the highest end stuff he has is a statement that only Ifrit Risen (fused form with Joshua) would scale to. It was something about Bahamut's Zettaflare threatening to burn the world.

Don't recall what he had for speed, but I know Saber's got FTL reactions so he's absolutely screwed there.

The problem is even if we are going for a pure strength contest, Artoria would still murder his ass there as she has a connected Planetary+ feat with Excalibur due to info from Tsukihime, it's sequel and then FGO on how strong Grail Mud is. Then there's all of the shit Excalibur stacks to after that and that Artoria is the only known wielder that can even handle it's power and there you go.

Clive would be killed extremely easily... now what I would see happen is that they would both spar, Clive sees how strong she is and they get a better ending for his story as they basically mop up Ultima for free.

Back