• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Code Geass feats, lore & power discussion thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Code Geass is a mecha anime series created by Sunrise. The series consists of several anime series, including Lelouch of the Rebellion, Akito the Exiled and Lelouch of the Resurrection. There are also various manga and novel spinoffs set in the same world or in alternate universes, such as Nightmare of Nunnally and Tales of an Alternate Shogunate, as well as games and other spinoff material.

A decade after the Brittanian Empire conquered Japan and renamed it Area 11, a prince of Britannia in hiding Lelouch gains a mysterious ability from a mysterious girl called C.C called Geass, which allows him to command anyone to do anything, and he plans to use this power to overthrow his father the Emperor, avenge his mother, and create a better world for his little sister.
VUrZnil.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Geass is a mysterious ability, also referred to as the power of the king. The Geass manifests differently for different users, though in Lelouches case, he can command anyone to do anything (though this only works once on each person, and he needs direct eye contact for it to work). In Lelouches case it has a range of 270m (though Mao can use it in a range of 500m).

C.C.よりルルーシュが授けられた謎の力。王の力とも呼ばれる。ルルーシュの場合、左眼を見た相手に絶対服従を強いることができる力として発現した。別のタイプのギアスも存在しており、ルルーシュを狙ったギアス能力者・マオは人の心の声を聞き取る能力を持っていた。
ルルーシュの能力については以下のような、「ルール」が確認されている。

・1人につき1回しか操れない
・相手の目を直接見なければならない(眼鏡越しは有効)
・複数の人を操ることはできる
・操られた人間は前後の記憶を失う
・有効距離は約270m
C. C. A mysterious power bestowed upon Lelouch. Also called the power of the king. In Lelouch's case, it manifested as a power that allowed him to force absolute obedience from anyone he looked into his left eye. Another type of Geass exists, and Mao, a Geass user who targeted Lelouch, has the ability to hear people's hearts.
Regarding Lelouch's abilities, the following "rules" have been confirmed.

・Each person can only be manipulated once
. ・You must look directly into the other person's eyes (through glasses is effective). ・
You can control multiple people.
・The person being manipulated loses their memory of what happened before and after.
・Effective distance is approx. 270m

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sakuradite is a special substance found under Mount Fuji, and mostly within Japan. It's used in the creation of Knightmare Frames, and is one of the reasons Britainia invaded Japan.
富士山近辺で採取される特殊な物質。電気抵抗が存在せず、モーターを中心とした技術を発展させてきたこの世界にとって非常に重要な意味を持つ。ナイトメアフレームの重要な部分にも使われており、ブリタニア帝国と日本はこれを巡って政治的に衝突した。

A special substance collected near Mt. Fuji. It has a very important meaning in this world, where there is no electrical resistance and technology centered on motors has developed. It was also used as an important part of the Nightmare Frame, and the Britannian Empire and Japan had a political conflict over it.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lancelot is 4.49m tall and weighs 6890kg, and piloted by Suzuki. It's a 7th generation Knightmare Frame, and uses a large amount of sakuradite in the core of it's Yggdrasil Drive. The Maser Vibration Sword can cut through foes with high-frequency vibrations.
全高/戦闘重量:4.49m/6890kg

ブリタニア軍技術部試作嚮導兵器。特別派遣嚮導技術部のロイドが中心となり開発した第七世代ナイトメアフレーム。ユグドラシルドライブ(ナイトメアフレームの動力源)の核「コアルミナス」のサクラダイト使用量が多く、それによって圧倒的な高出力を得ている。そのほかにも機体の随所にサクラダイトが使われており、第六世代までのナイトメアフレームとは一線を画す高性能を達成した。ただしそれ故に、パイロットを選ぶ機体でもある。
スラッシュハーケンを4基、ファクトスフィアも2基装備。コックピットの両脇に装着するメーザーバイブレーションソード(MVS)は、高周波振動によって相手を切り裂く。
ヴァリス(手持ちライフル、Variable Ammunition Repulsion Impact Spitfireの略)は、可変弾薬反発衝撃砲で、弾薬の反発力をコントロールすることができる。
Overall height / combat weight: 4.49 m / 6890 kg.

Prototype lead weapon of the Britannia Military Engineering Department. Seventh-generation nightmare frame developed mainly by Lloyd of the Special Dispatch Guidance Engineering Department. It uses a large amount of sakuradite in the core of the Yggdrasil drive (the nightmare frame's power source), the "core aluminous", and has achieved an overwhelmingly high output through this. Sacradite is also used throughout the aircraft, and it has achieved a high performance that sets it apart from Nightmare Frames up to the sixth generation. However, because of this, it is also a machine that chooses its pilot.
It is equipped with four Slash Harkens and two Fact Spheres. The Maser Vibration Sword (MVS), mounted on both sides of the cockpit, cuts through opponents with high-frequency vibrations.
The Varis (hand-held rifle, short for Variable Ammunition Repulsion Impact Spitfire) is a variable ammunition repulsion impact gun.
Guren Type-02 is 4.51m tall and weighs 7510kg, and is piloted by Kallen. It emits high-frequency radiation waves from it's right hand, which when pressed against an object will iridate it and destroy it.
全高/戦闘重量:4.51m/7510kg

キョウトから黒の騎士団に提供されたナイトメフレーム。ブリタニア製ナイトメアフレームとはまったく違う設計思想に基づくため、機体のシルエットは大きく異なるが、第七世代に相当する高性能を誇る。コクピットはバイク状になっておりまたがって搭乗する。長く伸びた右腕の手の平から「輻射波動」を放出。これは右手を対象に押し当て、高周波を短いサイクルで直接、照射し破壊する兵器である。
Overall height/weight in combat: 4.51 m/7510 kg.

Knightmare frame provided by Kyouto to the Black Knights. Based on a completely different design concept from the Britannia-made nightmare frame, the silhouette of the aircraft is very different, but it boasts high performance equivalent to the seventh generation. The cockpit is in the form of a motorbike, which is straddled by the passenger. It emits 'radiation waves' from the palm of its long right arm. This is a weapon that presses its right hand against an object and directly irradiates it with high-frequency waves in short cycles, destroying it.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Britannia has hundreds of planes when invading Japan.
aiuJtgc.jpg
This invasion was sparked over a dispute over Japans underground resources (Sakuradite). During the invasion footage, we see a huge explosion wiping out a residential area.
r2HV9BT.png

5b1YEEH.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lelouch uses his Geass for the first time, ordering several Britannian soldiers to die.
uecOzCk.png

1aJf3Pd.png
When Lelouch makes his contract with C.C, Emperor Charles detects that the Ragnarok Connection has been made.
rFx0eNB.png

D8BDU6t.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Caretaker of Spacetime (or Dimensional Supervisor) is a manifestation of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe, and intervenes in the Evolution of the Universe.
Caretaker of Spacetime: What am I, or we are is the collective consciousness of the Universe. I think that falls into your terminology. We intervene in the Evolution of Universe.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
With prep (and an exterior device to help reach the buried water), Guren Mk. 2 is able to bring down a mountainside by evaporating the water below with the Radiant Wave Surger.

Kallen uses the Radiant Wave Surger to destroy Jerimiah's Knightmare Frame.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lelouch, Kallen, Suzaku and Euphemia are mysteriously teleported between islands by the power of Geass (which collapses a stone structure at the Thought Elevator).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Japanese Libertation Front (JLF) uses a super electromagnetic heavy shrapnel cannon to destroy three Sutherlands.

Lancelot is noted to move twice as fast as the Sutherlands.
3CLacsT.png
Even in a very confined space, Lancelot is able to avoid the shrapnel rounds, both by dodging and using a shield.

Lancelot fires a super-charged round which destroys the shrapnel cannon, causing a large explosion of water. Lancelot then jumps high into the sky and destroys the main support column of the convention building.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lelouch makes his contact with C.C and sees into the Collective Consciousness for the first time, gaining the power of kings. Charles zi Britannia is able to sense something has happened too.

During this sequence, we see a shot of the planet Jupiter (this further confirms that the Collective Consciousness spans space and is not merely bound to one planet).
Nt0usdZ.png
Later, after Prince Clovis is killed by Lelouch and his body is brought back to Britannia, Charles says he's been talking to Clovis.
F3ThEEq.png

FUEhfzV.png

e76kMwI.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Suzaku is able to react to machinegun fire with a 0.05 second timelag, and run up the wall and kick the machine gun turrent away.

3StPmxc.gif

ZCRwuK2.png

pDZDvLR.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Flight-Enabled Guren unleashes a massive energy cone which causes a huge burst of water to rise up (the nearby airship, the Logres-class floating battleship, is around 230m long).
f92PHBq.gif

Lancelot Flight-Mode's beam parts a cloud.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Charles zi Britannia uses his Geass to rewrite Lelouches memories and forget about his sister and his mother and being Zero.
YvUl4PL.png

RCAYVmH.png

Lppu1Er.png

cvnQacy.png

UkakmhB.png

1jlKXbq.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gawain obliterates an entire air fleet with dozens of planes.

After recharging its energy, Gawain wipes out another (seemingly even bigger) airfleet.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
F.L.E.I.J.A (Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armament) is a superweapon developed by Nina and used by Britannia.

The detonation devastation information on the Tokyo Settlement F.LE.I.J.A. The invasion of space by collapse event has a radius of 1300m, while the super blast void drag effect is 3000m in radius. The third neutralize zone is 5000m to 8000m in radius.
j1Qhyk8.png
The crater created by the Tokyo F.L.E.I.J..A
9eim1Cr.png

iYVEmcg.png
Schneizel in the Damocles destroys Pendragon (the capital of Britannia), and all land in a 100km radius (200km diameter). Additionally, the Damocles is 3km tall.
o40Ype6.png

PTy3ND4.png

0yHFPCq.png

EKC0vhY.png
The F.L.E.I.J.A which destroyed Pendragon, has an area 10 times greater than the F.L.E.I.J.A which destroyed the Tokyo settlement, as the latter F.L.E.I.J.A had it's limiter removed. This would mean that the radius of the Tokyo Settlement F.L.E.I.J.A was around 10km (or a diameter 20km).
7jlh89S.png

EBXLwlH.png

ME4izez.png

qVZrx6S.png

Back