• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Code Geass feats, lore & power discussion thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Guren S.E.I.T.E.N takes off, destroying a large part of the Britannian headquarters outer wall in the process.

Guren S.E.I.T.E.N flies around at incredible speeds.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Sword of Akasha resides in a parallel space.
Upz8ZP6.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Charles says that everybody is the same person all throughout histoy.
b6vx0c0.png
i27ED40.png

f4QVw7y.png
Marianne and C.C expand on this, explaining that people are 'masks' (or personas) worn by the Collective Consciousness, and the Collective Consciousness (otherwise known as C's World or God) is a great sea of minds and memories.
b15t1B0.png

fipPejB.png

6PCBIcF.png

54yFIyT.png

HFnaqvC.png

9Ib5UqC.png

N4jvtC5.png

l1aFuXj.png

L1WKWM3.png

0eGs0gB.png

KPYt7VT.png

H0vYshM.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
From Nightmare of Nunnally, which takes place in an alternate reality. The Collective Consciousness (or Eden Vital, or God) is an omnipresent entity which spans every space-time, and existed long before the present universe has. With the Sword of Akasha, it's possible to reach into the plane where it resides and (with multiple Geass Codes too) even destroy it, which would return all existence to nothingness. Although is is an alternate reality story, the Collective Consciousness is shown to span every reality (make of this what you will basically).
PyrqqDS.jpg

KSSeCfY.jpg

R9jULlx.jpg

a0cfgnB.jpg

2sChVsP.jpg

t5XeSpA.jpg

KDYmHve.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
From Nightmare of Nunnally again. Nunnally sees countless realities when she touches Heaven's Door, and realises her own world is just one of infinite possible universes. Lelouch says she could have saved all of these universes from endless war and conflict had she gone with their parents plans, but Nunnaly says Eden Vital contains the memories of the past, and people must instead work together to the future to achieve a safe and gentle world. There's also the implications that Nunnally saw the universe of the main Code Geass timeline.
LHtSezt.jpg

nv5rL9y.jpg
Life overflows on the planets of the universe, which comes from Eden Vital (the Collective Consciousness).
KS2WMdH.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All the images are gone now because Imgur decided to suck. I hope to replace them eventually.

In the meantime, a new Code Geass movie has been announced for next year (in May); Rose of the Recapture.

Back