Composite Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy) vs Composite Prisoner (The Elder Scrolls)

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is this all Warriors of Light combined via those who are named or titled WoL vs all Elder Scrolls protagonists combined?
Former is more accurate. Also works given the TES side has non-protagonist characters who also may or may not qualify as 'Prisoner'

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Actually named WoL is I pre remake III Mobius/WoFF Major characters and technically people like Ardbert, even though I personally don't refer to that group as the WoL, they are listed among them

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
Isn’t the WoL from FF14 alone already vastly superior to any other ff protagonists combined? He alone would be the opponent right?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Dissidia Warrior of Light is also at the very minimum a high tier, at least from the last time I checked the FF tier list

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Prisoner. We have got the Nerevarine, the Hero of Kvatch, and everyone else of note. One is the most powerful Daedric Prince now. The other is so powerful they could squash Akatosh like a bug, and broke the Brass God. Jubal is no joke.

Back