• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Contessa is dropped into Toaru

Churronzon

Notorious
An otherwise ordinary woman who takes the optimal steps to fulfill desired goals.

For example, replicating the creation of Dainsleif and summoning Vishnu without creating a barrier that protects the world.
Before the battle even began, Marian had likely used the sword to cut through the
surrounding space and create a sort of barrier around the area. If she had not, the
appearance of the different mythical figures would have created a mysterious
phenomenon much like Angel Fall. Or the power could have exceeded the limits of the
world itself and everything would have shattered like glass.

Churronzon

Notorious
Sound NLF, what is the best feat that she has achieved with her powers?
Her alien supercomputer that exists in some pocket dimension of the world provides her with the knowledge to perform idol theory by looking into the past/future.

I could see what it saw. It was looking forward, but not in distance. Ten thousand pictures at once. Seeing situations where it arrived at its final destination. Earth. The farther forward it looked, the broader the possibilities. It was looking for something. Paring away the branches where the possibilities were few. An Earth in a perpetual winter. An Earth with a population of hundreds. An earth with a population of more than twelve billion, that had stalled culturally, a modern dark age with a singular religion.

[...]

It viewed a world, one point in time in the present, and in a heartbeat, it took in trillions of images. Billions of individuals, viewed separately and as a tableau. Innumerable scenes, landscapes, fragments of text, even ideas. In that one heartbeat, I saw people who were somehow familiar. A young man, a teenager, out of place among his peers, men who were burly with muscle. They were drinking. He was tan, with narrow hips, his forehead creased in worry above thick glasses, but his mouth was curled in the smallest of wry smiles over something one of the men was saying. A snapshot, an image of a moment.

It was my world, my Earth it was looking at.

One and Only

Illustrious
Her alien supercomputer that exists in some pocket dimension of the world provides her with the knowledge to perform idol theory by looking into the past/future.
She then promptly dies of cerebral hemorrhage because magic in To Aru is explicitly incompatible with 'talented' people.
“You don’t get it…? The circuitry is different between ‘talented people’ and ‘untalented people’… ‘Talented people’ cannot use the systems created…for the ‘untalented people…’”
Parahumans in Worm are already physiologically different from normies since they get the corona pollentia and Gemma in their head. Contessa using magic is just assisted suicide.

The same should go for shards too.

Back