Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
20231230_221230_0000.png

NEW YEARS EVE DINING

ENTRY POLICY:
All entries are anonymous and will be revealed once the voting has ended. PM @Dr. Watson with your photo. Title the PM with "(Your name)'s Dish of the Week Entry."

CONVERSATION FORMAT:​
Photo:

Image here

Ttle: Title here
Description: Give a description

Recipe: (description)​
*SHARING RECIPE INGREDIENTS ARE OPTIONAL.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Entry 1
PXL_20240101_203905994.LONG_EXPOSURE-02.ORIGINAL.jpg

Name of dish: Vada Pav

Description:

It's a street food sandwich. The patty is potatoes boiled and mashed and coated in chickpea flour batter before deep frying it. The chutneys/sauces are a mint/cilantro chutney with some garlic, chiili, salt, and lemon. The brown one is made of tamarind paste, brown sugar, grated ginger and garlic, msg, and salt. The powdered chutney is the chickpea flour drippings cooked in some oil. Have the sauces applied to both sides of the bun, place the patty in between with a green chili on top, and sprinkle the chickpea chutney on top.​

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Entry 4

NkA6hwj.jpg

Name of Dish: Salmon Lost at Sea
Description:

As part of my New Year's resolution to eat cleaner and increase my protein intake, I am aiming to get ridiculously SHREDDED by summer.

Ground salmon shaped into a burger patty, lightly seasoned with homemade spices (paprika, sea salt, crushed black pepper, and garlic powder). Air fry or broil at 400 degrees F for 22 minutes. Top the patty with a slice of mozzarella cheese, and serve it on whole wheat burger buns. Lastly, layer it on top of 2/4 cup (before cooking) of quinoa, lightly salted to taste.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
5uIYlzb.png

3hy4lbS.png

Weird meat thing

Description
: Nothing beats back the frost of a cold, snowy day like Beef Stew.

Beef Chuck, Potatoes, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Beef Stock (from bones), Pinot Noir

Poured half the bottle into the stew and drank the rest.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back