Convo #1: Post Purge

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

El Hermano

Acclaimed

@B Rabbit @Delta Shell

Your favorite youtuber :maybe

He's intiial argument already falls flat on its face within the first few minutes. He argues that the Marines will not necessarily wait for the battle to end like they said, because just like when Akainu tried to prevent the Marines from heading towards Wano and failed, they will not necessarily follow the plan/orders. While at it, he shows a panel where Akainu says "They have an unknown military force", after which he stated they[Marines]don't have the manpower to pull this off...

He ignores the fact that the intel issue's been resolved, and they're not looking for direct engagement BECAUSE they lack the manpower, thus, are waiting patiently for the opposing forces to wear each other down so they could capitalize on it and engage them to complete their mission.

That being said, I do think that the SHs and the people of Wano will ultimately experience defeat at the hands of the Marines. They will make a narrow escape, the Grand Fleet might appear and help smuggle the SHs out of Wano, clashing with the Marines, but will ultimately lose the battle, thus, losing Wano to the WG and setup what's to come in the final Saga.

Last edited:

Delta Shell

Preeminent

@B Rabbit @Delta Shell

Your favorite youtuber :maybe

He's intiial argument already falls flat on its face within the first few minutes. He argues that the Marines will not necessarily wait for the battle to end like they said, because just like when Akainu tried to prevent the Marines from heading towards Wano and failed, they will not necessarily follow the plan/orders. While at it, he shows a panel where Akainu says "They have an unknown military force", after which he stated they[Marines]don't have the manpower to pull this off...

He ignores the fact that the intel issue's been resolved, and they're not looking for direct engagement BECAUSE they lack the manpower, thus, are waiting patiently for the opposing forces to wear each other down so they could capitalize on it and engage them to complete their mission.

That being said, I do think that the SHs and the people of Wano will ultimately experience defeat at the hands of the Marines. They will make a narrow escape, the Grand Fleet might appear and help smuggle the SHs out of Wano, clashing with the Marines, but will ultimately lose the battle, thus, losing Wano to the WG and setup what's to come in the final Saga.

I honestly think he makes videos specifically for the algorithm now and not his integrity. Its a shame because once YT becomes a legitimate source of income good youtubers are forced into this cycle of content which ever diminishing levels of quality.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Both suck at Powerlevels. Which is their mo.

I use to love KoL. But after his Judge Top 5. He fell hard.

Although his Oden flashback stuff was legendary.

Velkuvrana

Notorious
I would like to mention that Prince of Tennis anime will start back up with the U-17 Cup arc next year. Looking forward to seeing it animated. Still haven't watched the whole series tbh.

MrBopo

Paramount
I think Jeff enabled something to auto put people on moderation if they used a censored word. Try saying "nigga" on there and see what happens. :maybe
Tried it, looks like it's just block domains. Jeff parenoid that people will advertise another forum

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can't even say worst gen without it getting approved from mods :catskully
What's funny is the more people come to OLF, the harder he squeezes his hand trying to "reign" in everyone and micro-manage his admins and mods running the site all it does is cause more people to either permanently leave FV or come to OLF. He is in total denial about what's going on.

The OBD on FV for example is completely dead, something like 60+ out of the 70 regulars there have left it and Jff/Mbxx thinks that its okay.

Back