OrlandoSky

Paramount
Fight starts in a mutual environment

pokemon-darkrai-pokemon-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
front.jpg

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Nightmare is one of Doctor Strange’s main villains in his rogues gallery.

He has control over an entire dream dimension https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_Dimension

He can do Darkrai’s shit but better.

This should be a stomp tbh.

Yeah, I know about the Darkrai in that one movie who stalled Dialga and Palkia. But he was so obviously below them and they were more focused on fighting each other than anything else.

I don’t think that’s enough for him to win here.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
He doesn't really scale to them regardless because they you know

ended up causing his death

Not to say that he gets nothing from stalling them but they straight up outclass him

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
In a showdown between Darkrai from Pokémon and Nightmare from Marvel, it's a tough call. Darkrai boasts formidable dark-type abilities, capable of inducing sleep and nightmares. On the other hand, Nightmare, a powerful entity in the Marvel universe, has control over dreams and reality manipulation.

Ultimately, the outcome would hinge on various factors such as strategy, terrain, and individual strengths. Both contenders possess unique powers, making it a thrilling matchup to contemplate. However, if forced to choose, I'd give a slight edge to Nightmare due to his broader range of reality-warping abilities.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"Darkrai," a mysterious Pokemon that lived in forests was on a mission to spread bad dreams, "that will haunt you for an eternity".

On the other side, Nightmare was a Marvel villain who could control dreams and nightmares to his desire.

And so, the battle began!
Nightmare, with his dark magic powers, was able to bring Darkrai's nightmares to life, filling him with fear.

For a few moments, Darkrai was defeated, and Nightmare believed that the battle was over.
But then, Darkrai used his shadow powers to create a dark void, trapping Nightmare inside.
The Pokemon then used his Dark Pulse attack to unleash a powerful pulse of dark energy, which destroyed Nightmare completely, leaving only some dark dust in its wake.

Darkrai then vanished, disappearing into the dark forest with a smile on his face, knowing that his victory had been earned.

You heard the AI

CHADrai wins

• Lfg
Reactions: Ral
Back