DBZ/GT Toeiland power

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
EWio-ZtUEAYsHVx.jpg

What’s the destructive power and speed the top tiers of each arc possess?

Saiyan saga
Namek saga
Cell saga
Buu saga
Baby saga
Shadow Dragons saga

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Saiyan Saga - Moon and Large Planet Level
Speed FTL.
Namek Saga - Star level with Solar System durability. Speed is MFTL.
Cell Saga - Solar System level with MFTL speed around Quadrillion.
Buu Saga - Multi Galaxy - Universe level with MFTL speed.
Baby Saga - Shadow Dragon Saga = Universe level with MFTL speed.

Proto234

Distinguished
Saiyan Saga - Moon and Large Planet Level
Speed FTL.
Namek Saga - Star level with Solar System durability. Speed is MFTL.
Cell Saga - Solar System level with MFTL speed around Quadrillion.
Buu Saga - Multi Galaxy - Universe level with MFTL speed.
Baby Saga - Shadow Dragon Saga = Universe level with MFTL speed.
Uh, any reason why Namek saga is FTL.
Burter, one of the fastest on that saga doesn't strike me as ftl

Is it because of Makankosappo? Afaik that's dub only when it's stated to be light speed

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Uh, any reason why Namek saga is FTL.
Burter, one of the fastest on that saga doesn't strike me as ftl

Is it because of Makankosappo? Afaik that's dub only when it's stated to be light speed
There were several characters in that arc far faster than Burter was

FTL probably came from this

Proto234

Distinguished
There were several characters in that arc far faster than Burter was

FTL probably came from this

Oh yeah I forgot this thread focused on the anime not manga.

Still if possible I would prefer sub considering dub has wrong translation like the infamous over 9k (when it's 8k)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah I forgot this thread focused on the anime not manga.

Still if possible I would prefer sub considering dub has wrong translation like the infamous over 9k (when it's 8k)
The sub still had Goku escape the pull of a star and he attributed his newfound strength to training under 20 Gs

Great Potato

Preeminent
Toei had a scene where King Vegeta casually nukes three planets by lifting his hand and also somehow survives the blast.

King Vegeta's power level is somewhere between Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Nappa.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GT's slept on for real
AkV6V8dZO4YiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Raw wording here was 周りの銀河全部 which would be "all surrounding galaxies"
fb6f232e6940024c3c74bff361968df8.png

210c7e2db17163af7d26d63f1c6aaa20.png
"Elder Kaioshin: And, in the end, the world itself will rot. And it won’t stop there. Soon, negative energy overflowing from that world will erode the surrounding celestial bodies until, entire galaxies will rot and disappear."
"Kibitoshin: Then... then our world will be affected too?!"
"Elder Kaioshin: Yes. Our world isn’t safe from it either."
This text I posted is translated from Japanese. It’s the scene where Elder Kai says the entire universe and Kaioshin Realm will be destroyed by Omega’s Negative Energy

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Goku and Buu fight nearly destroy Kaioshin Realm which size is confirmed around 1/10 macrocosm.

686sUbCl.jpg

5817256-akouvlng.jpg

Here the scene of Goku order Kaioshin and the others to leave Kaioshin Realm.

xuRP2JT.png

Screenshot-20240103-053933-Opera-Mini.jpg

Ow3rby3.png

Vk7JqV0.png

eBy684H.png

In Episode 279, before the fight even began, Goku tells the Kais and Dende to leave to one of the planets in the Lower Realm, with the Elder Kai even treating the destruction of the Kaioshin Realm as a possibility. This was further reinforced throughout the SSJ3 Goku
vs. Kid Buu fight in Episode 280, with Kibito Kai stating they were destroying the Kaioshin Realm. Kid Buu also caused extensive damage to the Sacred World of the Kais in the former episode, which could argued to be the size of many galaxies.

Episode 287 Elder Kai also commented the fight between Kaioshin Realm is destroyed.

E-UqTdnXEAIf4Jc

Buuhan almost destroy Universe if Vegito don't stop him.

Daizenshuu also note the tecnique about Buuhan destroy universe is the same power which made him out of Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
26670d004cd59b0508ee5ff1fe7dc97135bcdb1bv2_hq.jpg

Databook also claim Majin Buu is monster who can destroy Universe.

4cd769443c14c5d490175702c4821e6c0e160fd3v2_hq.jpg

Enfrentamiento con los subordinados de Babidi

Para evitar que Bu, un monstruo con el poder de destruir el universo, vuelva a la vida. Kalo Shin y el grupo de Goku Imumpen en la guarida de Babidi. Sin embargo, Dabra, el rey del mundo de los demonios, convertido en subordinado de Babidi, petrifica a Krilin y a Piccolo. Para salvarlos, y aun sabiendo que es un trampa, Goku y el resto de los luchadores entran en la nave de Babidi, donde deberán enfrentarse a todos sus esbirros. Tras derrotarlos con facilidad. llegan ante Babidi, que afirma que Dabra los vencerà a todos.

Translate
Confrontation with Babidi's subordinates

To prevent Buu, a monster with the power to destroy the universe, from coming back to life. Kalo Shin and Goku's group Imumpen in Babidi's lair. However, Dabra, the king of the demon world, who has become Babidi's subordinate, petrifies Krillin and Piccolo. To save them, and even knowing that he is a trap, Goku and the rest of the fighters enter Babidi's ship, where they must face all of his minions. After defeating them with ease. They arrive before Babidi, who claims that Dabra will defeat them all.

There also statement Goku need Super Genki-Dama with energy from entire universe to destroy Majin Buu in DBZ episode 288.

Screenshot-20231009-224440-Opera-Mini.jpg

dZusP7I_d.webp

Last edited:

53rdJJ

@Triple Accel 555 There's this part too, imo definitely the best evidence that they were threats to the entire dimension.
0d5f3b77e1374f7726724417ee759e20.png

(Narrator showing a aftermath of the entire space of the dimension being discolored and all the celestial bodes being destroyed.
There also statement Goku need Super Genki-Dama with energy from entire universe to destroy Majin Buu.
That's pretty interesting. In the raw it says 全宇宙の元気 which is very literally "entire universe's Genki. And we know that planets and stars themselves have Genki, and Goku can and has drawn from it, so it's safe to say "entire universe's Genki" would include all that.
I don' t think that with calcs alone it (energy of all planets and stars) could come out to anywhere near an actual universe level attack though (as the universe is mostly empty space and most of the energy taken to destroy it is because how far apart everything is), but it's definitely still worth seeing.

I'm not 100% sure if this could apply to Toeiland, since Super follows the manga), though it's definitely arguable as even if not specified back then, the precedent for it was definitely there since the Buu Saga (Vegeta calling out to the entire universe, the universe's Genki being within Goku's reach as he proved to be able to draw energy at that range when he took it from Earth and Namek, and he was desperate to get as much as he could so it'd be weird for him to have just ignored an entire universe's worth).

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GT has a sentient universe stated to be in-between dimensions

incollage_20211115_134900310F7IyO_display.jpg

The entire universe destroys itself after realizing the space lemurs were cheating and not playing by the rules it set up

screenshot_20221019203525_animo_fanzVqAaP_display.jpg

so Goku busts his way out of the universe before that happens 🙂

incollage_20211210_234829221T87KI_display.jpg

Back