DCAU Amazo vs. Infinity Ultron

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Who takes it? Do the buffs from JL Infinity help Amazo squeeze in a win or is Ultron still too stronk for him?
F1fAiPx.png
12.jpg

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Infinity Ultron is galaxy+, meanwhile DCAU Amazo is like, what, multiversal? This aint even a contest :mjlol
Actually, I think Infinity Ultron should be Universe level+ scaling from Strange Supreme holding back, and ultimately tanking, his universe’s collapse. As Strange Supreme’s force fields were on the verge of being destroyed against Infinity Ultron.

Still means he loses if DCAU Amazo is multiversal. But not quite as big of a gap.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

multi galaxy+ to possibly universal/mftl

cartoon version of amazo is like large planet level/star levels and ftl+, scaling from weaker chars = thus, ultronvision negs

but

comic version is multiversal+/mftl+

it aint even part for discussion for debate against the comic version, lol

OrlandoSky

Paramount

what’s the consensus on Amazo’s claim of destroying everything

It was debatable then but it's definitely backed up now with feats in Justice League Infinity.

Personally I think it makes sense. He said he could (and would) just destroy everything by thinking before he's talked down by Lex and Doctor Fate (who wasn't present during the conversation) said that Lex Luthor in doing so was saving the universe which reinforces the claim.

Back