• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle DCEU Faora-Ul vs Wonder-Woman

Shit... well I'm gonna go with my gut on this and go with Faora, haven't seen Justice League and Wonder Woman didn't show anything majorly impressive past the Kryptonians.
And I think Faora and Nam would definitely bring the fight to Steppenwolf but not having the actual stuff of Superman's kit will make their battle alot tougher despite 2 on 1.

Superman was having a harder time with Faora than Steppenwolf

But I think Wonder Woman without her bracers might be stronger?

Snyder Cut Superman apparently needed the Black Suit because he was still depowered compared to his old Prime when he fought Doomsday

so WW with Braces loses to Faora, but without braces she wins.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Basically they don’t have flight, heat vision, and Superbreath/freeze breath

so while they’re still stronger and faster than Steppenwolf, its gonna be a bigger problem for them
They probably would've developed those powers with further time as Zod did, especially after he started with picking up heat vision and flight the more he exposed himself without his gear. It was honestly poetic that Faora talks to Kal about how evolution always wins and can't be beaten or denied when the irony was that the Kryptonians were largely handicapping themselves by still being so heavily reliant on their technology despite not naturally trying to adapt to Earth like he did.

Then again this is hypothetical.

She finessed Kal 1v1 harder then anyone else in the DCEU has done, including Zod who was more going for just brute strength to overpower then skill.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Faora destroys them both, she was one vicious bitch.
HSlH6Yje2b-UVJq4A-n8ORUdtEbKdatmWBPcCGIRkNs.jpg

Back