• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
And that was also the perfect opportunity for the "What is a god to a non-believer" line. Either it comes later, or they just dropped the ball with a line that doesn't make sense for either canon, or TFS Vegeta to say.

:hestonpls
the line makes sense Vegeta talking shit here
i expect the non-believer line saved for latter

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Thor about to pull some real norse shit, killing Vegeta and probably fucking his woman afterwards. Makin Bulma call him the All-Daddy.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
@OrlandoSky so seriously Thor shuts Veggie down as usual huh
Yeah, last I checked Thor is still the All-Father so he should stomp, I think it was said that he surpassed Odin not sure which ish it was, it was during the Herald of Thunder arc iirc. FSF wouldn't work since Thor could just take his power back like when he did with Galactus' power cosmic to force himself back into being a Herald. Something even Galactus didn't think was possible. He also has different types of hax and has a natural self-sustaining power source whereas Vegeta has a finite pool of ki that defines how strong and durable he is depending on how much fuel he has in his tank (And if his fights with Recoome, Frieza, or Cell is in any indication he's pretty wasteful with his ki supply when he tries to overkill his opponent). They're also cosmic-god universe level characters fighting on top of a fragile planet that Vegeta needs to survive via oxygen, so that's another disadvantage. Yeah I'd say Thor takes this. I'm not sure what universe x busting level Liam's gonna give them this time. If Thor is under x3,600 universe level than Vegeta will have the dc advantage.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, last I checked Thor is still the All-Father so he should stomp, I think it was said that he surpassed Odin not sure which ish it was, it was during the Herald of Thunder arc iirc. FSF wouldn't work since Thor could just take his power back like when he did with Galactus' power cosmic to force himself back into being a Herald. Something even Galactus didn't think was possible. He also has different types of hax and has a natural self-sustaining power source whereas Vegeta has a finite pool of ki that defines how strong and durable he is depending on how much fuel he has in his tank (And if his fights with Recoome, Frieza, or Cell is in any indication he's pretty wasteful with his ki supply when he tries to overkill his opponent). They're also cosmic-god universe level characters fighting on top of a fragile planet that Vegeta needs to survive via oxygen, so that's another disadvantage. Yeah I'd say Thor takes this. I'm not sure what universe x busting level Liam's gonna give them this time. If Thor is under x3,600 universe level than Vegeta will have the dc advantage.
If there giving Thor the Odin Force then no amount of Multipliers gonna save Veggie given they Stated Odin was Multiversal last year

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_20220504-191657_YouTube.jpg

Back