Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Death-Battle-Logo-750x400.png

We talk about everything DEATH BATTLE here!
Discuss your favorite MU and Possible Future ones
Next Fight is Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man

Sigismund

What's the next match on the docket again? Last I knew, Black was being sent out back to look at the rabbits by Zoom

Maddie

Acclaimed
Would Captain Marvel scale to Darkseid crossing the universe in seconds or to the stuff in Lex Luthor? Because Billy has scaled and compared to characters like Green Lantern/Wonder Woman/Superman, but not Darkseid.

And which end for speed would DB use for Shura's Excalibur? Quintillions C or Septillions?

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Well we are already at a very good start as of now, and considering everyone's getting banned, it'll do ALOT better than those places.
I hope so... I have a couple of ideas I may use outside the Vs. Forum

And I'd like to get many of my friends to join this forum, if I'm given the chance of course

Maddie

Acclaimed
Pegasus Seiya:
Speed (At Strongest):
Hundreds of Quintillions to Septillions of times Faster Than Light (Crossed the Hyperdimension which is the equivalent to hundreds of billions of galaxies in minutes, should be comparable to Capricorn Shura who with Miracles exceeded the speed of the initial expansion of the Big Bang), potentially immeasurable (The Hyperdimensions is a realm of twisted and inordinant space-time with no consistent frame of reference for time, should scale to Anti-Pope Aiolos attacking Saints from other planes of existence)
Power: Infinite Universal to Low Multiversal (Raised his Cosmos to infinity to gain his god cloth. Further raised his cosmos to harm Hades who has the power to hold up the Hyperdimension and Elysium which is noted to be infinite in size)

How should Captain Marvel compare to this?

Would Captain Marvel scale to Darkseid crossing the universe in seconds or to the stuff in Lex Luthor? Because Billy has scaled and compared to characters like Green Lantern/Wonder Woman/Superman, but not Darkseid.

And which end for speed would DB use for Shura's Excalibur? Quintillions C or Septillions?
Captain Marvel likely has some ridiculous feats for himself that we arent seeing.

I feel like I should be reading more Captain Marvel tbh. Billy is a standout for me

Maddie

Acclaimed
Readlist for Shazam:
  • The Power of Shazam! (graphic novel)
  • The Power of Shazam! Vol 1 (47 issues + 1 blackest night resurrected issue + 1 1,000,000 issue)
  • JSA Vol 1 (Specifically #33-37, #43-44, #45-51, #73-75)
  • Day of Vengeance Vol 1 (6 Issues)
  • Superman/Shazam!: First Thunder Vol 1 (4 issues)
  • The Trials of Shazam! Vol 1 (12 Issues)
  • Justice Society of America Vol 3 (Specifically #23-25)
  • Shazam! Vol 2 1
  • Titans Vol 2 32
  • Justice League Vol 2 (Specifically #7-21, #40-50, )
  • Shazam! Vol 3 (15 issues)
  • Justice League: The Darkseid War: Shazam! Vol 1 1
  • Shazam!: Lightning Strikes Vol 1 (2 issues)
  • Shazam! Vol 4 (Ongoing)

Some other things, sure, but here is the main readlist. TBH Billy gets *really* shafted in Post Crisis/Post Flashpoint. Way less media.

For Seiya:
  • Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac (110 Chapters)
  • Saint Seiya Anime (114 Episodes)
  • Saint Seiya: Hades Chapter (31 Episodes)
  • Heavenly Chapter: Overture (1 hour, 25 minutes)
  • Saint Seiya: The Next Dimension (Ongoing)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode Zero (3 Chapters)
  • Saint Seiya: Origin (2 Chapters)
  • Saint Seiya: Destiny (1 Chapter)B
  • Saint Seiya Episode.G (88 Chapters)
  • Saint Seiya Episode.G: Assassins (118 Chapters)
  • Saint Seiya Episode.G: Requiem (Ongoing)

Back