• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I was right Liam's writing this one and it looks like he already set himself up for a "Think, Homelander!" moment after HL broke into his house and killed his wife.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Here's ya confirmation

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Passion project exclusively for Liam, anyway. You can tell Ben didn't want it, but eh, doesn't really matter now. We're getting it, and even if not my preferred choice by a longshot, so long as its entertaining, I'll give it a watch or two.
The preview looks good so far but the action I have to see play out

Tho this feels like the animation gonna be a good ass beating in the making

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Passion project exclusively for Liam, anyway. You can tell Ben didn't want it, but eh, doesn't really matter now. We're getting it, and even if not my preferred choice by a longshot, so long as its entertaining, I'll give it a watch or two.
Ngl I'm honestly interested at the implications that come from this, as an early observation it seems like Liam might be getting as much pull as Ben when it comes to MUs.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Ngl I'm honestly interested at the implications that come from this, as an early observation it seems like Liam might be getting as much pull as Ben when it comes to MUs.
Which also means that Hit vs Sakuya may be even more of a lock, and if Liam views it as a passion project. Well then...:russ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
This MU was already Popular as hell and requested so that helped matters
Which also means that Hit vs Sakuya may be even more of a lock, and if Liam views it as a passion project. Well then...:russ
Oh definitely I don't think Death Battle ever did a Fight where both characters can manipulate time
Sure there was Link vs Cloud 2 and Metal vs Zero but like
Time wasn't there primary power

Back