Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Folks on the wiki look split between Lich King and Vader
vs Vader has more Google hits, deviant art, was the villain in a show a couple months ago and Ben being a SW stan, and it’s overdue for Vader to return
vs Lich King has more db thumbnails pop up on Google images, a SW character already showed up with Boba Fett, WoW has dragonflight come out in December it would fit the timing pretty well.
Both SW and WoW are global phenomenons that ensure a high view count (with SW edging it out in pure decades long legacy)

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Folks on the wiki look split between Lich King and Vader
vs Vader has more Google hits, deviant art, was the villain in a show a couple months ago and Ben being a SW stan, and it’s overdue for Vader to return
vs Lich King has more db thumbnails pop up on Google images, a search character already showed up with Boba Fett, WoW has dragonflight come out in December it would fit the timing pretty well.
Both SW and WoW are global phenomenons that ensure a high view count (with SW edging it out in pure decades long legacy)
Tbh it's likely the Lich King
Lich vs Sauron had history back in the late 2000s
Vader has Obito and we saw how well Naruto vs SW performed
Gandalf vs Dumbledore exist for a LOTR vs HP fight
Not to mention we only had one video game rep this season no way Jinx and if silver are gonna be the only two reps

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
he-man probably claps then
most ridiculous toy series outside of transformers
he's comparable in speed to Superman and even knocked The Flash on his ass once (not sure which Flash though)
Iirc is Injustice Flash.

Anyway, composite He-Man is pretty strong.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
gorr_the_godbutcher_vs_saint_walker_sprite_art_by_devilboi206_dfdauwk-pre.jpg
liu_kang_vs_jago_by_greekdbw_dfd9dqr-pre.jpg
yusuke_vs_yoh_by_cargo0rising_dfbg04h-pre.jpg
banner_art__osmosis_jones_vs_white_blood_cell_by_starmaneli_dfd7r29-pre.jpg

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Black Adam should be able to win unless the celestial armor defense that Apocalypse has makes that big of a difference. Black Adam's magic so I'm sure he has some hax or power that bypasses conventional durability.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Did Ben mention who the VAs are? the music was too loud to hear Adam's voice distinctly and Apocalypse's voice is honestly too filtered for me to grasp what he's saying clearly. I know it's to fit the 90s cartoon but I think they could have eased up on the metallic reverb.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Did Ben mention who the VAs are? the music was too loud to hear Adam's voice distinctly and Apocalypse's voice is honestly too filtered for me to grasp what he's saying clearly. I know it's to fit the 90s cartoon but I think they could have eased up on the metallic reverb.
Idk if he did
Black Adam should be able to win unless the celestial armor defense that Apocalypse has makes that big of a difference. Black Adam's magic so I'm sure he has some hax or power that bypasses conventional durability.
I heard it's debatable but Black Adam has the edge in strength

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Watched the John Wick vs Bond death battle and listening to them rattle off Bonds feats instantly told me who was gonna win
:hestonpls
Like god fucking damn john stood no fucking chance here

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Watched the John Wick vs Bond death battle and listening to them rattle off Bonds feats instantly told me who was gonna win
:hestonpls
Like god fucking damn john stood no fucking chance here
As if that wasn’t enough they composited every Bond canon, even gave him his military level bulletproof tech car, but not John’s mustang even though they’re not standard equipment for either. :skully

Also missed opportunity for a car chase. This honestly would have been a closer match up if it was the more grounded Craig Bond but giving him literally EVERYTHING is a big bruh moment.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Also missed opportunity for a car chase. This honestly would have been a closer match up if it was the more grounded Craig Bond but giving him literally EVERYTHING is a big bruh moment.
Budget reasons for that they wanted to involve it in the fight but couldn't

Back