Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
i8o53ad3bpo91.jpg
rw17evtlmno91.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle tends to go the full mile wanking both sides I won't be surprised if they make both 5-D or whatever

Future Trunks seems to have a larger wall of hax to use and I presume he is more skilled in combat

Hoping he comes out on top
Hope so too. Maybe we can get Xeno Goku after this as well, if it does well. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
From Ultraguy
This is obviously my personal opinion(not RT). But's it's mainly two factors. Firstly the Trunks vs Silver idea has been done like dozens of times already. Not to mention everyone already knew what to expect from Trunks in basically all regards. This throws a wider net and lets you use feats or abilities that would never come up normally. Secondly is largely because Silver doesn't actually have much material to draw from. He was only really a characters in 06 and the rivals games. This kinda throws the net a bit wider.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Last two MUs I haven't watched right away, despite the RT membership. Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver, best believe, I'm on that shit the instant it comes out, and I'm listening to the whole thing, not just the animation. Mostly for Trunks, because I'm curious how they're going to cover his most broken iteration. :torilol:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Last two MUs I haven't watched right away, despite the RT membership. Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver, best believe, I'm on that shit the instant it comes out, and I'm listening to the whole thing, not just the animation. Mostly for Trunks, because I'm curious how they're going to cover his most broken iteration. :torilol:
Shit's going to be crazy at least no BOG CLASH to rely on :mjgrin

Back