• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Woodward-vs-Pisa-Sol.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Wow. Ragebait title much lol.

As a symbiote enthusiast myself, I can already hear the Carnage fans in the comments talking about how current carnage is a god and shit :catskully
nah there isn't much really in there most our talking about how excited there are for the Mu

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ballot Banter #31
Willy Wonka VS Mary Poppins: They said the episode may not be objectively good but would be extremely fun. They talked about how they could make it an army battle and that Mary Poppins is apparently OP in DC comics.

Fry VS George Jetson: Didn't talk much about it, talked about old sitcoms and the Flintstones (which they don't like). About the match-up itself, they said it had fun connections and that probably Fry would win through better equipment.

Luke Skywalker VS Paul Atreides: They weren't sure how cool of a fight it would be. They said that apparently, Paul has one of the most insane speed feats in fiction but nothing else.

Frisk VS John Egbert: Most of them don't know about Homestuck but said that they get that people like the match-up and if they did a match-up about 2000's webcomics then they'd probably do this.

Beast Boy VS Amethyst: Talked about how Beast Boy stomps despite being seen as a "ground mid-tier" DC character.

Bruce Nolan VS Micheal Newman: Said that Bruce though being the Christian God would stomp Micheal and his remote. They then suggested the idea of doing a composite Adam Sandler VS composite Jim Carrey where they get all of the abilities and scaling of all of their roles. Also talked about how Adam Sandler is a good dramatic actor but a bad comedy actor.
Gustavo Fring VS El Macho: Said that the idea of Breaking Bad VS Despicable Me is really funny but they said they wouldn't do it because how would they but they did appreciate the lengths that the person went to in order to make the match-up sound thematic.

Perfect Cell VS Super-Skrull: They said it makes sense and would be good. Super-Skrull stomps according to them because he scales to Thor and that Cell doesn't have DB Super scaling.

Kyurem VS Alatreon: Mostly just talked about how Monster Hunter is one of those series which is good as a kid with lots of time but hard to get into as an adult due to lack of free time. They really didn't talk about the match-up at all.

Bob Belcher VS Hank Hill: They talked about how much they love King of the Hill and how much of an accurate depiction of Texas it is. They said these two would get on well instead of fighting. They noted that people in the Discord liked it and joked about doing this instead of Homer VS Peter.

Rodin VS Morgan Freeman (South Park): They said they got the connections and but don't get why someone would want this fight.

Abbott & Costello VS Laurel & Hardy: They said that Laurel & Hardy stomps and said that the fight would happen through a misunderstanding. Liam really likes it.

Jafar VS Maleficent: They like this match-up and say that it had been requested since the beginning of Death Battle.

Movie Sonic VS DCEU Shazam: They quickly said that they liked the match-up and that it would be fun. They said that Movie Sonic probably wins.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I’m curious about the speed feats they are talking about for Paul Atreides.
I don't know what they are referring to, but knowing Death Battle, they may be referring to the absurd capacity of calculations that the Dune's characters have to do in a short time for the ships can travel at FTL speeds.

Maddie

Acclaimed

My take is that Kyle initially holds an advantage, until Galaxy Lagann where it's "closer" but not enough, but TTGL reverses the gap and forces White Lantern to appear to stand a chance, and STTGL makes it so White Lantern isn't enough and Kyle's only wincon at that stage is that he probably has Life Equation which is a surefire win however

It all boils down to Life Equation and if DB wants to give Kyle a win from that when in all other cases Peak Simon stands triumphant against White Lantern

Back