• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
@OtherGalaxy
How legit are VBW’s highlight feats for Unicron?
-Devoured and absorbed the previous iteration of Transformers’ multiverse
-was never defeated by the thirteen so he power-scales from the True Star Saber (that was said to be able to collapse the entire multiverse) and the Terminus Blade (that’s said to destroy and merge several universes together)
-Is said to be the most dangerous threat in the TF multiverse and should be superior to the Hytherion (that eat timelines)
-inhabits the same level of existence as Vector Prime and the Alternity whose true forms dwarve universes. Vector Prime also admitting he is fodder to him in a Q&A
-power-scales from his herald Ramjet who uses the power of dead universes and equal to Vector Prime
-Infinite speed (exists beyond linear time and the space-time of the multiverse should also be comparable to Vector Prime and the Chronoarchitect who are similar)

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy
How legit are VBW’s highlight feats for Unicron?
-Devoured and absorbed the previous iteration of Transformers’ multiverse
-was never defeated by the thirteen so he power-scales from the True Star Saber (that was said to be able to collapse the entire multiverse) and the Terminus Blade (that’s said to destroy and merge several universes together)
-Is said to be the most dangerous threat in the TF multiverse and should be superior to the Hytherion (that eat timelines)
-inhabits the same level of existence as Vector Prime and the Alternity whose true forms dwarve universes. Vector Prime also admitting he is fodder to him in a Q&A
-power-scales from his herald Ramjet who uses the power of dead universes and equal to Vector Prime
-Infinite speed (exists beyond linear time and the space-time of the multiverse should also be comparable to Vector Prime and the Chronoarchitect who are similar)

these are all legit, if anything they’re comservative estimates. VSB’s current Unicron page is based on a revision I helped them do in 2021, but there was tons of material I wasn’t aware of at the time which I haven’t brought back to that forum yet

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-5e0930b9aa1e4001480f0ac3040bb6e3
6e8fbb19879e05870c373063d72b2d46.jpg
CAF_Thor_BlackAdam.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the only thing way off on VSB’s TF pages I am aware of is they gave Ramjet the “hyperversal” scaling last I checked because they misunderstood how singularity characters work. Ramjet is universe+, Vector Prime’s power varies depending on what avatar he’s using, which is what Ramjet fought

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 so wut was said with the Kryptonians vs Saiyans shit in the QnA
Unless I'm mistaken, he said they didn't want to do any more of them, until Goku vs Superman 3 was out of the way. As for after? They could, from what I could tell, but Ben just said it is something they could do in the future, and not something they would.

Personally, I think that was him leaving the door open for a potential Gohan MU against either Superboy(either version, Jon or Connor) or Supergirl/Powergirl, which... :scust Yeah... I don't want to see that shit.:hestonpls

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Removing Bardock vs Omniman, the Dragon Ball vs Comics (DC or Marvel) fights are already tiring.

I prefer that they make comics vs other anime series.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Unless I'm mistaken, he said they didn't want to do any more of them, until Goku vs Superman 3 was out of the way. As for after? They could, from what I could tell, but Ben just said it is something they could do in the future, and not something they would.

Personally, I think that was him leaving the door open for a potential Gohan MU against either Superboy(either version, Jon or Connor) or Supergirl/Powergirl, which... Aww:scust Yeah... I don't want to see that shit.:hestonpls
So still :dank
Gonna need Ultraguy coming thru :wow sick of DB vs Capeshit Goku vs Superman 3 should be the final chapter after that leave fucking dead nobody cares about it afterwards

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Just want to throw in my two cents that upgrading their view on dc cosmology based on a planck expansion as a constant is dumb as hell. As is giving existence erasure resistance to anyone who survives Darkseid’s omega beams because of his cis jobbing. The former in particular dc will just win most cosmology measuring contests now. Also the DB cosmology expansion because of an off-handed comment Videl made in a fillet episode

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Just want to throw in my two cents that upgrading their view on dc cosmology based on a planck expansion as a constant is dumb as hell. As is giving existence erasure resistance to anyone who survives Darkseid’s omega beams because of his cis jobbing. The former in particular dc will just win most cosmology measuring contests now
Pretty much it feels boring unless its Marvel there against

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Just want to throw in my two cents that upgrading their view on dc cosmology based on a planck expansion as a constant is dumb as hell. As is giving existence erasure resistance to anyone who survives Darkseid’s omega beams because of his cis jobbing. The former in particular dc will just win most cosmology measuring contests now. Also the DB cosmology expansion because of an off-handed comment Videl made in a fillet episode
whats the planck expansion thing? cant remember if ive seen that or not

OrlandoSky

Paramount
whats the planck expansion thing? cant remember if ive seen that or not
Basically it's the expansion rate of the universe when it was born. It

Their point that the DCU is 1.62e+63 times the size of our universe because of the statement in Our Worlds at War because it expanded at "over 60 trillion light-years in a half second." is inaccurate because the universe doesn't expand on a fixed rate, the speed changes per distance. The universe expanded at a speed much greater than light when the big bang first expanded the universe from the size of the tennis ball and is generally why characters who can react or outrun the big bang (like Wally and Fate's helmet) were calced at quintillions of times FTL instead of just lightspeed.
"adamsolomon" goes into great detail about it here

Back