• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
If Singular Point Godzilla is included Hulk vs Godzilla ends with all creation being destroyed with Hulk likely winning over a kingdom of nothingness

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
This still aggravates me, to this very day. Fuck Toei for that, man. :wow
Fight still available in Spanish
TFW Dragon Ball has had only one legitimate win remaining on YouTube since after Roshi vs Jiraya and even there they had to intentionally fuck up canon to make Freeza win
Black
Vegeta
Xeno/Heroes Trunks
Goku

Frieza

Yeah if ya ain't a Saiyan barring Broly from s7 ya eating shit

Though currently we more or less winning in Piccolo and Gohan mu

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Here are the list of views of Season 10 (keep in mind obviously s10 is still fresh so the views will inevitably rise as time goes on but I think it's safe to say the view rankings will remain relatively stagnant at least)
1bAZ8jU.png

✨#1✨ Gojo VS Makima (3,694,250)
#2 Goku VS Superman 3 (3,290,555)
#3 Frieza VS Megatron (2,813,614)
#4 Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha (2,689,320)
#5 Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (2,539,886)
#6 Bill Cipher VS Discord (2,476,290)
#7 Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead (2,352,189)
#8 Scooby-Doo VS Courage the Cowardly Dog (2,223,954)
#9 Galactus VS Unicron (2,053,714)
#10 Ant-Man VS Atom (2,045,617)
#11 Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon (1,965,982)
#12 Phoenix VS Raven (1,931,741)
#13 Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (1,847,273)
#14 Guts VS Dimitri (1,676,394)
#15 Cole MacGrath VS Alex Mercer (1,649,810)
💩LAST PLACE💩 Killua VS Misaka (1,326,522)

Will probably do this for the other seasons too
Cole vs Alex being that low makes me feel old :wow
TFW Dragon Ball has had only one legitimate win remaining on YouTube since after Roshi vs Jiraya and even there they had to intentionally fuck up canon to make Freeza win
Tbf all of the universal stuff for Megs is total bunk so Frieza would have destroyed him even without the buffs they gave DBS
As God intended :mjpls

Maddie

Acclaimed

Black
Vegeta
Xeno/Heroes Trunks
Goku

Frieza

Yeah if ya ain't a Saiyan barring Broly from s7 ya eating shit

Though currently we more or less winning in Piccolo and Gohan mu
Hit might lose and unless it's CC Goku vs Game Sonic or Goku vs Mori Jin he's losing again

Tbf all of the universal stuff for Megs is total bunk so Frieza would have destroyed him even without the buffs they gave DBS

IDW is bunk but JP G1 is 14x multiversal which > being x number of times universal, they just ignored JP G1 and included IDW because as said they fucked with canon

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hit might lose and unless it's CC Goku vs Game Sonic or Goku vs Mori Jin he's losing again

IDW is bunk but JP G1 is 14x multiversal which > being x number of times universal, they just ignored JP G1 and included IDW because as said they fucked with canon
They didn't know of JP G1 stuff until most of the episode was already finished that's why it wasn't included

OrlandoSky

Paramount
By OLF standards what would be the assumed standard forms for them be in a vs thread?

I know in DB it would be their strongest forms that they've shown (in which case Tirek would stomp because of reality warping hax and some scaling from Discord)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

They didn't know of JP G1 stuff until most of the episode was already finished that's why it wasn't included
yeah but in the video they said it was a separate canon, even though g1 and IDW are actually LESS connected than Japan G1 and American G1 are. They just don’t really get TF mechanics that well which…fair, it’s hard to understand

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
By OLF standards what would be the assumed standard forms for them be in a vs thread?

I know in DB it would be their strongest forms that they've shown (in which case Tirek would stomp because of reality warping hax and some scaling from Discord)
Probably normal unless specified

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I just wanted to stop by and clear up some feats that were brought up in the last two DBs

The "Galactus nearly destroyed the Infinite multiverse in his battle with Scrier and The Other" (Mighty Thor Annual) is hyperbole. The context was that Oblivion wanted the three entities to fight it out so everything caught up in their fight would die and the "age of Oblivion would begin". The AoE of their conflict was never said to affect every realm in the infinite multiverse only that it would "set ablaze to everything in creation" which is very relative term (creation could be anywhere between universal or omniversal for example) and later near the issue they did specify that their fight was going to destroy the universe. Nothing mentioned about affecting the multiverse however earlier in the issue they did mention The Other and Scrier's realms would also be caught up in the collateral if the fight continued but this is an unquantifiable gradual detail if their fight continued on for an unspecified amount of time (Scrier and the Other referred to billions of years that their truce lasted as a very brief waiting period for example) So it's possible that their fight if continued for unknown amount of billions of years would have affected other realms that the fight took them. It's like in Dragon Ball when they said that Kid Buu was going to destroy the universe (not in the context that he would do it in one blast but that he would continuously wipe out all life planet by planet with nobody strong enough to oppose him)

The second point is that "Superman can't be erased or reality warped because he's a multiversal nexus" is also a misconstruction of the context in Doomsday Clock. Superman is technically a multiversal nexus (in that he's the "main character" in the DC universe and that every reality is affected in some way by Superman's origin or character development via butterfly effect). Doctor Manhattan never attempted or wanted to erase Superman, the whole event of Doomsday Clock was him basically using the DC universe as a science experiment. He would constantly go back in time to the Golden Age era, change small details and observe how the universe changed with each different butterfly effect that snowballed from these small changes he made in the past (keeping Alan Scott from reaching the lantern that would save his life and be the first green lantern, having the kents die in a car crash etc.) and came to the conclusion that Superman is the most important and inspirational character on the planet to the point where his change in history drastically changes how every other character develops (the whole thing was Geoff Johns way of trying to write Doctor Manhattan as a Silver Surfer archetype character that was rediscovering his humanity through the hope of the DC universe...which isn't really the intention of Alan Moore creating the character but I digress). You also can't really make the argument that Superman has resistance to existence erasure because he survived the Omega Beams, unless Darkseid said or implied he was using them for that purpose. That's just CIS on Darkseid's part, his Omega Beams have such versatile hax the writers have to have him jobber in some way (not instantly teleporting Doomsday off world when he hit him for example) when he uses his beams on Superman it's just concussive because every time he fights Superman he tried to "put him in his place". You could just as much make the argument that Superman has "BFR resistance" since that's mostly what Darkseid uses his beams for (and only really used them to erase people a few times by comparison) except Superman has been BFR'd by Darkseid's beams in the past multiple times so it's not a resistance feat from the Omega Beam's hax just CIS on Darkseid's part.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I just wanted to stop by and clear up some feats that were brought up in the last two DBs

The "Galactus nearly destroyed the Infinite multiverse in his battle with Scrier and The Other" (Mighty Thor Annual) is hyperbole. The context was that Oblivion wanted the three entities to fight it out so everything caught up in their fight would die and the "age of Oblivion would begin". The AoE of their conflict was never said to affect every realm in the infinite multiverse only that it would "set ablaze to everything in creation" which is very relative term (creation could be anywhere between universal or omniversal for example) and later near the issue they did specify that their fight was going to destroy the universe. Nothing mentioned about affecting the multiverse however earlier in the issue they did mention The Other and Scrier's realms would also be caught up in the collateral if the fight continued but this is an unquantifiable gradual detail if their fight continued on for an unspecified amount of time (Scrier and the Other referred to billions of years that their truce lasted as a very brief waiting period for example) So it's possible that their fight if continued for unknown amount of billions of years would have affected other realms that the fight took them. It's like in Dragon Ball when they said that Kid Buu was going to destroy the universe (not in the context that he would do it in one blast but that he would continuously wipe out all life planet by planet with nobody strong enough to oppose him)

The second point is that "Superman can't be erased or reality warped because he's a multiversal nexus" is also a misconstruction of the context in Doomsday Clock. Superman is technically a multiversal nexus (in that he's the "main character" in the DC universe and that every reality is affected in some way by Superman's origin or character development via butterfly effect). Doctor Manhattan never attempted or wanted to erase Superman, the whole event of Doomsday Clock was him basically using the DC universe as a science experiment. He would constantly go back in time to the Golden Age era, change small details and observe how the universe changed with each different butterfly effect that snowballed from these small changes he made in the past (keeping Alan Scott from reaching the lantern that would save his life and be the first green lantern, having the kents die in a car crash etc.) and came to the conclusion that Superman is the most important and inspirational character on the planet to the point where his change in history drastically changes how every other character develops (the whole thing was Geoff Johns way of trying to write Doctor Manhattan as a Silver Surfer archetype character that was rediscovering his humanity through the hop of the DC universe...which isn't really the intention of Alan Moore creating the character but I digress). You also can't really make the argument that Superman has resistance to existence erasure because he survived the Omega Beams, unless Darkseid said or implied he was using them for that purpose. That's just CIS on Darkseid's part, his Omega Beams have such versatile hax the writers have to have him jobber in some way (not instantly teleporting Doomsday off world when he hit him for example) when he uses his beams on Superman it's just concussive because every time he fights Superman he tried to "put him in his place". You could just as much make the argument that Superman has "BFR resistance" since that's mostly what Darkseid uses his beams for (and only really used them to erase people a few times by comparison) except Superman has been BFR'd by Darkseid's beams in the past multiple times so it's not a resistance feat from the Omega Beam's hax just CIS on Darkseid's part.
For the Superman one, there's also the World Forger feat itself. Insanely impressive, but as numerous people have pointed out, it was done after Supes' sundipped through a bunch of suns in the 6th dimension, which in DC, right now, is basically above the rest of the multiverse, Mxy's 5th dimension and the imp himself, included.

Those suns, going by that context, might as well be megaversal/omniversal power generators for someone like Superman, and not something he'd ever have access to, on any other occasion, and thus, the power they give him. The feat has some pretty specific context behind it that basically makes it non-standard for judging Superman's full power(which would still beat Goku, as he still has the shit necessary for it, but the shit with WF just ain't it).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
For the Superman one, there's also the World Forger feat itself. Insanely impressive, but as numerous people have pointed out, it was done after Supes' sundipped through a bunch of suns in the 6th dimension, which in DC, right now, is basically above the rest of the multiverse, Mxy's 5th dimension and the imp himself, included.

Those suns, going by that context, might as well be megaversal/omniversal power generators for someone like Superman, and not something he'd ever have access to, on any other occasion, and thus, the power they give him. The feat has some pretty specific context behind it that basically makes it non-standard for judging Superman's full power(which would still beat Goku, as he still has the shit necessary for it, but the shit with WF just ain't it).
see I've never seen anybody mention that those were suns from DC's 6th Dimension until now. This is why the context is so important

Back