• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Sigismund

could you explain the main bits to me from this Chapter
Tbh I haven't kept up with John's story so I only took what I grasped from this issue fast reading it at work:

John straight up claims to have fused (either eaten by or ate, it seems to make no difference) with an Universal Entity (explictly stated to have destroyed the Universe if John didn't absorb it).

So John now has a Universal amp form like Hal and Kyle. Neat, now for Kilowog's

Another Guardian fuck up with an entity trying to fuck with John's new power, gets possessed and amped by it requiring Hal and the Justice League's intervention (and considering it looks like Hal brought Barry and John, Hal aint fucking around)

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Tbh I haven't kept up with John's story so I only took what I grasped from this issue fast reading it at work:

John straight up claims to have fused (either eaten by or ate, it seems to make no difference) with an Universal Entity (explictly stated to have destroyed the Universe if John didn't absorb it).

So John now has a Universal amp form like Hal and Kyle. Neat, now for Kilowog's

Another Guardian fuck up with an entity trying to fuck with John's new power, gets possessed and amped by it requiring Hal and the Justice League's intervention (and considering it looks like Hal brought Barry and John, Hal aint fucking around)
bout time John gets an upgrade
My boi needed his like Kyle and Hal did

ddfex9r-86e8115d-d956-442d-b34b-818d5dca6598.jpg

Maddie

Acclaimed
As a joke, Jiren vs Dominus

Both are gray bald characters who fight Superman/Goku when using a move based on fighting instinctually and unconsciously

ironically Jiren oneshots if he can somehow get past Dominus' reality warping mindfucking

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>some dudes wanna see a deathbattle between Ness and Chara
>implying Ness wouldn't fold the demon child over his baseball bat like a fucking omelette

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Thor once he sees Vegeta's ultimate form and how powerful it is because old man Toriyama and Toyo suck ass at writing anything of quality.
unimpressed GIF

Sigismund

I always imagined the fight would come down to Kyle using the LE to make constructs of the entire Lantern Corps and use them as a full out Army of Lanter Piloted and Constructed Mechas attacking STTGL and all its components. The last pair standing are Simon and The apparition of Kamina, vs Kyle with a construct of Hal as the drill hits the ring.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I always imagined the fight would come down to Kyle using the LE to make constructs of the entire Lantern Corps and use them as a full out Army of Lanter Piloted and Constructed Mechas attacking STTGL and all its components. The last pair standing are Simon and The apparition of Kamina, vs Kyle with a construct of Hal as the drill hits the ring.
That would legit be the sickest way to end it. :yousmart

Maddie

Acclaimed
Thor once he sees Vegeta's ultimate form and how powerful it is because old man Toriyama and Toyo suck ass at writing anything of quality.
unimpressed GIF
Shazam when he sees Seiya's Amaterasu cloth and how powerful it is because Okada actually wanted to outdo old man Kuramada in feats and quality of writing.

2890d7f8-97c1-4dc2-b192-a9d0983c615b_text.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Shazam when he sees Seiya's Amaterasu cloth and how powerful it is because Okada actually wanted to outdo old man Kuramada in feats and quality of writing.

2890d7f8-97c1-4dc2-b192-a9d0983c615b_text.gif
At least one successor actually gave a shit, and wasn't on pure fanfiction+ tier level of writing. :mjlol :mjlol

Back