• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
unknown-18.png
unknown-22.png
unknown-21.png

@OtherGalaxy ya seen this before?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
transformers dimensions work on brane cosmology so make of that what you will

the issue is whether or not they are even talking about higher dimensions, as 99% of the time in transformers when they say "dimension" they really mean "universe"

the amount of times they directly reference dimensions as in planes of existence I can probably count on one hand

Maddie

Acclaimed
transformers dimensions work on brane cosmology so make of that what you will

the issue is whether or not they are even talking about higher dimensions, as 99% of the time in transformers when they say "dimension" they really mean "universe"

the amount of times they directly reference dimensions as in planes of existence I can probably count on one hand
Let's just assume observable universe sized, 93 billion light years

that * 1 decillion/1 femtosecond = 2.93479412e66c

On what level of accuracy is this transformer scanning? Atomic scale? Might increase the speed dramatically

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
no clue I had not followed this game at all

could probably reasonably scale it to any of the more cosmic Legends Manga characters though since Lightspeed is basically a random fodder to them

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
no clue I had not followed this game at all

could probably reasonably scale it to any of the more cosmic Legends Manga characters though since Lightspeed is basically a random fodder to them
Which version of Megatron does this scale to, just so we know if they're mentioned in his eventual Frieza MU, the kind of speed advantage he should be getting. :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Which version of Megatron does this scale to, just so we know if they're mentioned in his eventual Frieza MU, the kind of speed advantage he should be getting. :mjpls
if it can be scaled to anyone, I'd definitely say any of the Star Power holders and comparable characters since each one literally had dominion over a universe.

So Megatron Omega from the manga and up, would scale with this logic.

However this is why I wanted to know more context on this, because it looks like they're using that machine to scan the dimensions, in which case it's debatable it scales to anyone but cosmic characters which are already beyond time and don't benefit from it.

Back