• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
In Metamorphoses Zeus/Jupiter shook the sun and all stars just by hitting his rod on the ground and chose to flood the earth because his thunderbolt would raze it over

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
In Metamorphoses Zeus/Jupiter shook the sun and all stars just by hitting his rod on the ground and chose to flood the earth because his thunderbolt would raze it over
Zeus has also made the whole universe shake, simply by shaking his head, according to another poet. I forget which, though. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Haven't actually read the comic but Godzilla in Hell apparently has some nice cosmic level feats for the Big G which might even things out against Hulk :hm

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I want Hulkzilla just to see how batshit insane a composite Goji is

I haven't seen Singular Point because I've heard mixed things about it but apparently some people say he's universe+ level with some higher dimensional existence shenanigans going on
other than that they'll composite in Godzilla Earth (who they would also give higher dimensional tiering because he fought Ghidorah who eats planets)
The Godzilla versions from Godzilla vs. Megaguirus and IDW's Half-Century War that tanked the dimension tide black hole (the first one isn't a legit black hole feat nor did he tank it but they'll count it as Solar System level anyway) might also bring up the SpaceGodzilla origin of being born in a black hole (though that's not entirely accepted here since that origin was hypothetical and didn't function with black hole physics)
and ofcourse Marvel Godzilla who physically stalemated Classic Thor and held his own against the Avengers.
The biggest contributing versions here are:
Marvel Godzilla, GxM Godzilla, Half-Century War Godzilla, Godzilla Earth and Godzilla Ultima

I predict they're gonna be put in the same physical weight class and it will come down to whether Hulk's regen and stamina will earn a win, if the "higher dimensional tiering" they'll give Godzilla will help him in anyway or who has the more opportunities to put down the other (Hulk has better regen feats but I don't know about stamina), and one of the biggest deciding factors is if Godzilla can absorb Hulk's radiation and depower him to Bruce Banner (or just kill him in general like that) or vice versa (which would shut down Godzilla's arsenal) or if Hulk wins via constant NLF anger buffs. But yeah stat wise they'll be quantified on equal terms.
The winner would come down to:
Who has better regen?
who has better stamina?
who has more ways to kill the other?
Who has more combat experience? (Not really relevant her but they always factor that in)
Who can absorb the others radiation power source better and/or can they absorb all of it?
Can Hulk's endless NLF anger boosts bypass Godzilla's "higher dimensional" tiering they'll give him?

Sigismund

Haven't actually read the comic but Godzilla in Hell apparently has some nice cosmic level feats for the Big G which might even things out against Hulk :hm
It doesn't.

At best GnH if were being very very generous could be baseline Universal, and gives Big G the ability to regenerate from a skeletal frame. OBA scaling the Hulk has is far beyond anything Godzilla has ever faced

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I want Hulkzilla just to see how batshit insane a composite Goji is
Hulk would probably win cause of the immortal hulk stuff.

But from the Singular Point anime, Godzilla is an eldritch being called a Singular Point, which is a literal "bad future".

the Godzilla we see in the series is actually just a shadow of the true Godzilla which exists in the 4th dimension and in another world. There is actually two known godzilla's in Singular Point, Godzilla Ultima which appears in the end of the series, and a smaller Godzilla that the Japanese found during WW2 and put its skeleton in a secret base. There's also evidence to suggest that in SP Godzilla was the beast of revelation and previously appeared in feudal Japan.

So even if you kill the physical body Godzilla will not die.

Once evolving into Ultima, Godzilla in its 100+ meter size is capable of bending space-time near itself and releasing large amounts of Red Dust. (To note, Ultima when it first appeared was only 45 meters it grew too over 100 meters at the end of the series)

Godzilla once reaching the "anointed time" is capable of destroying the universe. Its unknown in the series how but its possibly has to do with evolving far enough to cause a false vacuum decay.

Godzilla was stopped due to Jet Jaguar PP, who used the Archetype's time-bending properties to put itself into a time loop to fight Godzilla until it can find the code for the Orthogonal Diagonalizer.

Archetype is a special material that exists in a higher dimension, just like Singular Point's the Archetype shown in the series is only a shadow of its true self. Singular Points like Godzilla are capable of producing Archetype and incorporate it into their biology, possibly even creating there 3d bodies from it.

The Orthogonal Diagonalizer is a programmable atom, which can change the phase of the Archetype. Thus also being able to nullify it, however, this requires a special code, if wrong it could cause catastrophic effects like turning water into salt. After Jet Jaguar PP calculated the right code it was able to use the OD to destroy Godzilla's body and nullify all the red dust around the world.

However it seems that it didn't effect the true godzilla.

That's a broken down version of Godzilla from SP, I actually made a respect thread for it but had to delete cause the videos took to much space on gdrive.

This is only for the anime btw, there's a guidebook and novel that apparently gets into multiversal stuff. @Mr.OMG has the scans.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
But again this is all assuming they even go this far for Hulk because then its not Hulk vs Godzilla its TOBA vs Godzilla and thats a shit stomping because lmao
main-qimg-d98b59f493423b385415c48fd2080862

Back