• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
we already used Buu back in s2
It's been eight seasons, right now. They could afford to bring Buu back for season 11, given how long its been, if they wanted to. I mean, if Goku and Vegeta can get the runback treatment, why not Buu as well?(Though they'd have to find him another opponent. Either that, or slap him against Kirby again, and he may just win this time, with how they just showed they're willing to scale cosmic characters.(Anime had slim Buu giving Goku a hard time, and even if that was just in base, Buu would still scale to the Zamasu shit and universal stuff, based on that alone. :mjlol ))

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It's been eight seasons, right now. They could afford to bring Buu back for season 11, given how long its been, if they wanted to. I mean, if Goku and Vegeta can get the runback treatment, why not Buu as well?(Though they'd have to find him another opponent. Either that, or slap him against Kirby again, and he may just win this time, with how they just showed they're willing to scale cosmic characters.(Anime had slim Buu giving Goku a hard time, and even if that was just in base, Buu would still scale to the Zamasu shit and universal stuff, based on that alone. :mjlol ))
i know but outside the moro stuff and Slim buu shit can't im dying to see his fat ass back yet gotta get Gohan,Piccolo,Krillin etc done with

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
hungy_1.jpg

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Idk
Sam wanted Saitama but that's not happening lol
There's Omi from xialoin showdown
Waddle Dee from Kirby
As long as they don't give him power scaling from DB Super, against Omi it would be fine, he has planet feats, maybe Small Star if they calc KE, Krillin would still win because of Toei things but it would be fine.

Now a Death Battle with Cell, I can only think of against Toriko characters.

Another Dragon Ball that I want to see is Vegetto or Gogeta vs Omegamon (Royal Knight), if they take all that they took in Goku vs Superman it would be very even.

Blocky

Illustrious
i just wanna post this and say holy shit since ultraguy did read every piece of superman media. he might well be an lore expert for superman at this point.

wonder how endless mike feel about someone doing the work for him when it comes to supers

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Now a Death Battle with Cell, I can only think of against Toriko characters.
Cell's top 5 most requested matches are:
-Metal Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
-Omega (Mega Man)
-Dark Samus (Metroid)
-Super-Skrull (Marvel)
-Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy I’ve got a question for you. Something i've heard people bring up as a counter to Galactus absorbing Unicron's energy is that Unicron's blood is Dark Energon. And Dark Energon can corrupt and put those it infects under Unicron's control.

What I want to know is what is the most powerful being in Transformers Unicron has corrupted with Dark Energon?

Cause I feel like it probably wouldn't be that easy to corrupt Galactus against his will when he could absorb the Flames of the Faltine and still flat out ignore Dormammu's attempts to control him (and then proceed to eat Dormammu himself). As well as upscaling from all the hax resistance feats other Power Cosmic users have shown.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy I’ve got a question for you. Something i've heard people bring up as a counter to Galactus absorbing Unicron's energy is that Unicron's blood is Dark Energon. And Dark Energon can corrupt and put those it infects under Unicron's control.

What I want to know is what is the most powerful being in Transformers Unicron has corrupted with Dark Energon?

Cause I feel like it probably wouldn't be that easy to corrupt Galactus against his will when he could absorb the Flames of the Faltine and still flat out ignore Dormammu's attempts to control him (and then proceed to eat Dormammu himself). As well as upscaling from all the hax resistance feats other Power Cosmic users have shown.
I think Dark Energon is kinda fodder and not worth considering tbh, it's just corrupted energon that fucks with people/zombifies them etc. and it mainly showed up in the Transformers: Prime continuity which is in general on the weaker side for Transformers (not the weakest, just not really much cosmic stuff going on there). Unicron's actual energy is something called "Angolmois Energy" which seems to just be the energy of the gods (Primus has it too, his just doesn't hurt people because the energy reflects the user's spirit and disposition). We've seen it channeled by random people like Cryotek, though it does tend to corrupt people when they drink some of Unicron's. Dark Energon was at one point conflated with Angolmois but in fiction, they have not really been shown to be the same in terms of lore. You can in some cases be possessed by Unicron if you take in his energy (this happened to Shokaract) but...

The issue in terms of comparison is that legitimate abstracts in Transformers are far rarer than in Marvel, and the ones that did exist were...long since eaten by Unicron himself back in the day. So it's hard to say "this would corrupt Galactus". To add to that Unicron's own corruption feats are pretty random. In Balancing Act, his disembodied essence, at a point in time where he was extremely weak, was still enough to drive a planet to madness and cannibalism, but it's a big unknown how far this would have extended when he was in better shape+much like Galactus, most writers don't depict this stuff consistently. The aforementioned Shokaract thing happened while Unicron was at an all time weak point (and due to the way he was written+powers not yet being established fully).

It stands to reason he could also probably have some decent absorbtion resisting in his own right since various members of the 13 (letalone Primus himself) can control and absorb energy, souls, etc. and they generally still get their ass beat by him. Vector said Unicron is barely aware he even exists.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I think Dark Energon is kinda fodder and not worth considering tbh, it's just corrupted energon that fucks with people/zombifies them etc. and it mainly showed up in the Transformers: Prime continuity which is in general on the weaker side for Transformers (not the weakest, just not really much cosmic stuff going on there). Unicron's actual energy is something called "Angolmois Energy" which seems to just be the energy of the gods (Primus has it too, his just doesn't hurt people because the energy reflects the user's spirit and disposition). We've seen it channeled by random people like Cryotek, though it does tend to corrupt people when they drink some of Unicron's. Dark Energon was at one point conflated with Angolmois but in fiction, they have not really been shown to be the same in terms of lore. You can in some cases be possessed by Unicron if you take in his energy (this happened to Shokaract) but...

The issue in terms of comparison is that legitimate abstracts in Transformers are far rarer than in Marvel, and the ones that did exist were...long since eaten by Unicron himself back in the day. So it's hard to say "this would corrupt Galactus". To add to that Unicron's own corruption feats are pretty random. In Balancing Act, his disembodied essence, at a point in time where he was extremely weak, was still enough to drive a planet to madness and cannibalism, but it's a big unknown how far this would have extended when he was in better shape+much like Galactus, most writers don't depict this stuff consistently. The aforementioned Shokaract thing happened while Unicron was at an all time weak point (and due to the way he was written+powers not yet being established fully).
Galactus can probably withstand the corruption then, yeah.

I'm sure DB can bring up the time Galactus had indigestion from eating Impossible Man's planet (Planet Popup) that almost killed him but it was a pretty unique case and he has enough feats to go against that so it should be good :catsalute
It stands to reason he could also probably have some decent absorption resisting in his own right since various members of the 13 (letalone Primus himself) can control and absorb energy, souls, etc. and they generally still get their ass beat by him. Vector said Unicron is barely aware he even exists.
Interesting. So while he hasn't been directly shown resisting it, I get that it could be fair to assume he could. Though it's vague enough you could also say it was maybe just that the gap was so large that whatever pitiful amount they were able to absorb paled in comparison to the totality of his energy :maybe

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Galactus can probably withstand the corruption then, yeah.

I'm sure DB can bring up the time Galactus's indigestion from eating Impossible Man's planet (Planet Popup) almost killed him but it was a pretty unique case and he has enough feats to go against that so it should be good :catsalute
yeah but thats such a silly low end I hope they wont lol. every big character had those issues :wow Unicron got beheaded once while he was explicitly about to collapse the multiverse once lol.
Interesting. So while he hasn't been directly shown resisting it, I get that it could be fair to assume he could. Though it's vague enough you could also say it was maybe just that the gap was so large that whatever pitiful amount they were able to absorb paled in comparison to the totality of his energy :maybe
he’s a weird character and a lot of his peak scaling comes from inferring stuff other people did, or finding out secondhand he survived something for no apparent reason (for example the star saber, constantly said to be able to destroy the multiverse, was used against him multiple times and yet the 13 never really succeeded)

you gotta keep in mind True Form Unicron is in a grand total of around 5 pages of comics…ever :skully there’s a lot to work with but nearly none of it is actually on screen.
The real weirdo shit is Singularity Ablyss, as that story established reality (all the branch universes, multiverses, higher dimensions etc) is considered just a metaphor and is significantly “less real” than Primus…and Primus is the lesser half of Unicron so…

The higher up you go with them the more abstract they get. Unicron claimed death and entropy were concepts that were poor imitations of him and only exist because he wills them to. “I am the collapse of the natural order.”

OrlandoSky

Paramount

Bro what? Their statement was that Superman broke the multiverse they were in which is inaccurate since that's not what happened, he knocked him out and broke his anvil the "sixth dimension" (which in reality is just a future timeline bubble The WF made to look like another dimension) was still there. Him one-shotting the World Forger and getting scaling from the Anti-Monitor is.

Back