• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
image0.jpg
haha
Fug goes brrrrr

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Looking forward to the G1 blog prediction later today. I remember they favored Megatron, though DB ended up giving the win to Frieza. Galactus is definitely a much more fearsome opponent than Frieza though (as well as Unicron being a much more powerful Transformers rep of course). So I’m curious who they’ll go with this time?

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Just equal stats, so...Naruto still has regeneration?

Can Goku sense that shadow clones are fake? I know the Byakugan could I don't remember if the sharingan could though. ki=chakra in this scenario and I'm not sure that shadow clones being a literal mass of chakra would distinguish them from the real Naruto.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I mean, I don't think it matters? MUI is basically "you can't touch me" from what I remember its basically being able to fight subconsciously.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I mean, I don't think it matters? MUI is basically "you can't touch me" from what I remember its basically being able to fight subconsciously.
Normally yes but having 1,000 clones, and the sheer range of Naruto's AoE nukes would cause a problem.

Although now that I think about it, equal stats probably just applies to Base forms and MUI basically aside from being psuedo-precog is also atleast millions of times more powerful than what he was in Base. Otherwise Goku's forms would be render moot the whole point of his SSJ forms is to amplify his physical abilities

Back