• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
MUI also let's him do shit like snatch Jirens giant energy nuke out his hands and dismiss it, so he could probably just throw Naruto's nukes back at him :skully

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I mean, didn't Goku defeat Kefla using UI in base?
Nah. That was UI Omen. Basically an incomplete form that couldn’t use offense automatically yet.

But still vastly above base form power-wise with how it allowed him to casually toss away Toppo and Dyspo and give Jiren more of a fight than even his SSBKKx20 did.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

@OtherGalaxy I think that when it comes to Unicron there's a lot missing in this blog, but I'm not entirely sure about what

read through it and yeah this was not a very good breakdown on the Transformers side. At least they mentioned the Tree of Life, but they didn’t seem to really get how much else worked.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
read through it and yeah this was not a very good breakdown on the Transformers side. At least they mentioned the Tree of Life, but they didn’t seem to really get how much else worked.
It was said they were busy with other shit so they couldn't do much in ground detail

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Stats equal Goku has a much wider AoE than Naruto.

Naruto’s precog can’t save him either because Goku’s UI is automatic.

Then again Goku might really lose because UI strains the body like Kaioken
TUI does help him out here
And Goku other abilities rekts nardo

OrlandoSky

Paramount
even the subreddit hates the blog and most are unanimous that it's a stomp in Galactus' favor. (A lot of people there think Unicron is just a planet eating robot)

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
its not even that I don’t think it’s in Galactus favor I’m more annoyed that there’s like 6 people in this entire hobby that seem to actually know how Transformers works

OrlandoSky

Paramount
its not even that I don’t think it’s in Galactus favor I’m more annoyed that there’s like 6 people in this entire hobby that seem to actually know how Transformers works
Yeah, that’s what I was getting at. Most of the subreddit thinks it’s a stomp because they’re kind’ve dismissive to transformers in general I think

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, that’s what I was getting at. Most of the subreddit thinks it’s a stomp because they’re kind’ve dismissive to transformers in general I think
its one of those weird things where despite its cultural permeation of the franchise itself theres like, near zero knowledge of it in the wider comic sphere. If you’re lucky they might have read some IDW (which are good comics) but that’s about it. The hyper historian types don’t cross over into the powerscaling community very much compared to Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
its one of those weird things where despite its cultural permeation of the franchise itself theres like, near zero knowledge of it in the wider comic sphere. If you’re lucky they might have read some IDW (which are good comics) but that’s about it. The hyper historian types don’t cross over into the powerscaling community very much compared to Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc.
Honestly if I were to guess the main issue is nobody is mainly familiar of other variants beyond the most notable versions and most of the info requires severe in depth knowledge
Adding to eh fact most of the powerful incarnations be too obscure these days

OrlandoSky

Paramount
When Ash VS Yugi is announced
QdwLouL.jpeg

Back