• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dgl4lpq-9b6fc3ea-7080-4aa3-951f-65119176fb39.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
On a similar note. I’m curious how the guy who does skulls for defeated combatants will handle Unicron’s. In the animation he wasn’t erased by the UN but he was energy absorbed to death so similarly to Rick there would be nothing left to base a skull on lol.
Ethan will figure something

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
On a similar note. I’m curious how the guy who does skulls for defeated combatants will handle Unicron’s. In the animation he wasn’t erased by the UN but he was energy absorbed to death so similarly to Rick there would be nothing left to base a skull on lol.
gave that man unicron the cosmic SUCC

this is fair but their reason he couldn't resist UN was that he didn't resist Star Saber in his own series, which isn't exactly true
Im sure VP stated that True Star Saber literally failed to killed Unicron in the past plus TSB and Termina Blade arent erasing but just strengthen the boundaries between Worlds which shattered Singularity (and then again by your blog, Singularity still exist 🗿💀)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Im sure VP stated that True Star Saber literally failed to killed Unicron in the past plus TSB and Termina Blade arent erasing but just strengthen the boundaries between Worlds which shattered Singularity (and then again by your blog, Singularity still exist 🗿💀)
thats what I mean p much, so if thats how they got to their conclusion it's a strange way to do it

But what's bugging me was the fact that they mentioned earlier Unicron ate the whole Multiverse created by The One yet said one of his reason to lose was he only able to destroys one universe per time due to his physical body limitation

And unfortunely they didnt bring up feats of Unicron survive TSS or Primus became the stable Axis of the Omniverse which 🦄 scales to

Also btw didnt Unicron was able to adapt to anything that he sees as threat or anything that just killed him once he gained a new body/vessel? I think i read it somewhere where he developed resistence system

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also btw didnt Unicron was able to adapt to anything that he sees as threat or anything that just killed him once he gained a new body/vessel? I think i read it somewhere where he developed resistence system
his bodies adapt, although his real form has never really encountered anything that posed a serious threat so no clue if he even uses that power then?

his actual essence is immune to the Matrix and can absorb it, which like 99% of the fanbase doesn't even seem to know, but it's directly said in the comics not some hyper obscure source.

his bodies adapt, although his real form has never really encountered anything that posed a serious threat so no clue if he even uses that power then?

his actual essence is immune to the Matrix and can absorb it, which like 99% of the fanbase doesn't even seem to know, but it's directly said in the comics not some hyper obscure source.
I see, anyway does the part where they increase their size was something valid??

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
for beings like them size doesn't really apply in a conventional sense anyways, but Unicron's bodies were mentioned to grow once as he eats iirc. Galactus changes his size all the time as I understand it

Back