Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
So for GT Goku vs Mori Jin legit how strong is Mori Dan? Is the VSB page on him actually true?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So for GT Goku vs Mori Jin legit how strong is Mori Dan? Is the VSB page on him actually true?

EoS, Small Galaxy+/Galaxy

King of time

Exceptional

:becelhe is Small Galaxy ,with some pretty good hax abilities but he don't have strong enough to defeat gt goku

Last edited:

Eztephan

Illustrious

By visual feats, around the Galaxy level.

By statements, probably more(but that depends how people interpreted them).

I made some calcs about some relevants feats of GOH.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That in the last Ballot Banter there is a versus request with Kharn and a versus of Touma vs Shirou, is poetic to me.

They also have Shiki vs. Gojo... but why they never clarify WHICH Shiki they are talking about as there are 3 different Shikis in the Nasuverse:

We have Shiki Tohno, Shiki Ryougi and SHIKI(The last one is basically the actual Shiki Tohno to Shiki Nanaya). I am guessing they mean Shiki Ryougi considering she's the only person whose generally in the Fate side so I guess it's her?

EDIT: And they have an Arcueid matchup in the ballots too? Their comments on Astolfo vs. Venti though LMFAO.

Back