• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Delsin (InFamous: Second Son) takes a Scryed gauntlet

Delsin was able to destroy Augustine’s island fortress. I think he's faster than Cole. Being able to transform into light and photons to move super fast. Able to travel through radio waves. Can slow down his perception of time with Laser Focus.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Manga S-cry-ed doesn't have proud fist or whatever ryuho's equivalent was

I think the fastest man alive or dead has similar stats, but lower DC

can he stay in this light form?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
loses only from proud fist kazuma cuz of the sheer range of his dimensional bfr punch

otherwise, nobody else can touch him, and he is fully intangible too [literally smoke logia without the logia weakness], not to mention, after absorbing every quirk in his game, he can petrify others too, so, good game

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
loses only from proud fist kazuma cuz of the sheer range of his dimensional bfr punch

otherwise, nobody else can touch him, and he is fully intangible too [literally smoke logia without the logia weakness], not to mention, after absorbing every quirk in his game, he can petrify others too, so, good game
Delsin vs Shigaraki when? :mjpls

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I remember kyoji could make dimensional portals, but I don't recall if he could use it offensively

Back