thumb-1920-693701.jpg
nFN7KozfggWBeMcr5Z799BurcQpTkQfZEXITDAiQLAw.jpg
featured-disgaea6-artwork-v1.jpg

Game-Page-Featured_Disgaea-RPG.jpg
1236202.jpg

@Xhominid The Fool @Papa Nier @Vespa Crabro @Atem
Doing this cause this series is overdue for one

feats,Lore,Tiering etc you now the rest

To immediately start it off, Makai Kingdom immediately states that the Nipponverse is a Multiverse right off the bat and that there is one Netherworld for each Universe.

This space after the Tutorial(and Zetta accidentally destroying his Netherworld(Basically Hell), the vast space him(as the Sacred Tome) and Pram meet is basically an entirely different Universe and a meeting spot for the rest of the Overlords(Which seem to hilariously have it's own set of Planets as Babylon states as such in his introduction).

This obviously means that Overlords(and otherwise from the numerous cameos from other characters in differing series) can easily travel across the Multiverse if they so choose with ease.

I just wanted to get the ball rolling immediately.

Laharl in Disgeae D2 can BFR monsters in his dimension and create sun while causing solar flares and meteors to rain down.
5pQ9wK4.gif

Liezerota in Disgaea 5 while being corrupted by the Void Dark’s energy fucking up a galaxy.
nPWD4Xx.gif

Rainier in Disgaea D2 being used as a weapon to fire a beam from their head that reaches out of the galaxy and then expands to consume the whole screen
NNcr1CA.gif

The Alraune class in Disgaea D2 using her thorn drill inspired by TTGL to destroy a galaxy
m1JeZtc.gif

Anyone with higher enough proficiency with fists can use the Big Bang skill to cause a massive explosion that can be seen outside the galaxy.
xvdxGFL.gif

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Man I forgot the name of this one
How strong is he?

Massively stronger than Darkdeath Evilman and Laharl/Xenolith

God mentions that when he created Satanael he could have swung the war between the angels and demons in any direction on a whim and pretty much sided with the demons by coincidence.

Hype puts him beyond the strongest overlords like Killia/Void Dark and Goldion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Massively stronger than Darkdeath Evilman and Laharl/Xenolith

God mentions that when he created Satanael he could have swung the war between the angels and demons in any direction on a whim and pretty much sided with the demons by coincidence.

Hypzee puts him beyond the strongest overlords like Killia/Void Dark and Goldion
Even Zetta and Mao?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Even Zetta and Mao?
Yeah

He's referred to as the strongest and ultimate demon, and most of his feats are done when in base form. His power was so overwhelming it basically drove a cosmic repository of knowledge completely insane by him just entering the area. The Guided Fate machine simulates environments based on what's around it and the strength of the desire the person wants granted. Satanael showing up in the area was enough to throw the machine into a frenzy making the mission way harder than it should've been, to the point they were considering pulling Renya out because he wasn't ready to fight at that level just yet.

With his armor on he's so strong that even a fully god-moded renya burning out his life couldn't quite kill him and Satanael basically died of old age straining his body.

Back