• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Divine Beasts (BotW) vs Dinozords (MMPR)

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
What exactly is the stats of the individual Zords? From what I recall all 4 divine beasts working together are comparable to a significant portion of Calamity Ganon's strength (although they can't actually beat him), depending on if you consider he has the Triforce or not

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
What exactly is the stats of the individual Zords?
I'm not sure about the standard Dinozords. I do know that each Zord in Team 2 can act as a suitable stand-in for the Megazord in a pinch. The Dragonzord even has at least one showing that outperforms the Megazord.

From what I recall all 4 divine beasts working together are comparable to a significant portion of Calamity Ganon's strength
Yeah. I'm not quite done with the game, but the clip that inspired me to play did mention that the Divine Beasts all pile on to take half of Ganon's health. You, the player, can choose to skip that and go straight to the final boss with twice the work to do. But, canonically, the DBs put in as much work as Link.

Back