Dormammu vs Unicron

Arcee

Notorious
Dormammu.jpg

UK150Unicron.jpg

Round 1: Unicron's strongest avatar(s)
Round 2: Astral Unicron

Battle takes place in the Dark Dimension.

Who wins?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
would think Unicron could definitely win round 2, considering his true form at max was actually double what Primus is capable of, and his split true form was still>Primus, and infinitely stronger than the singular version of Primus that stopped the entire Grand Black Hole

1 is questionable because while the avatars do have some impressive higher end feats they’re also significantly more limited most of the time we see them due to using physical bodies and the like. While they don’t necessarily die if their body does, and you can chalk a lot of their losses up to jobbing or CIS, it’s still less consistent than True Form just being able to kinda tell everything in existence to fuck off

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Not sure which is actually his strongest avatar, the strongest one I know of would lose
Astral unicron kinda just stomps all over Dorm, I'd argue the Thirteen could win that fight too

Arcee

Notorious
Not sure which is actually his strongest avatar, the strongest one I know of would lose
Astral unicron kinda just stomps all over Dorm, I'd argue the Thirteen could win that fight too
I think the strongest avatar of Unicron is probably the Japanese Generation 1 version?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
yeah that one had the best on panel stuff as it nearly collapsed the multiverse on its own (AND this was post shroud) but Hayato’s manga are like half gag manga so they just took his head off at the combiner port and threw it into another dimension before it was done lol

He shows up again later in the manga but I don’t really remember how that worked out (think he got stopped by Primus or something) because the Silver Matrix arc is complicated as fuck

Bob74h

The Supreme King
he’s consistently portrayed as a rival to doctor strange, who has like a single instance of universal showing.

Dude nobody here uses that as a metric
But sure no universe lv showings man

Show me where kratos or doomslayer bust a universe with a flick of their finger if muh feats are really matters to you
I can tell it dont but sadly you wont listen regardless as to what im to say to you and yet you quote me as if you wanna talk but you fundamentally do not

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Show me where kratos or doomslayer bust a universe with a flick of their finger if muh feats are really matters to you
Show me ANYONE on this site who actually pushes Kratos as universal?

It's bad enough that you're making strawmen out of sheer frustration in the first place, but try and keep those strawmen limited to things people around here actually believe. Lying through your teeth doesn't exactly help your credibility.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
filling an infinite space with light, Is a argument to say he's universe lv lol
Yet the part he was putting emphasis on was Kratos REACTING to it, he wasn't saying anything about how strong it was but how fast Kratos was for reacting to it.

Nevermind that Helios never filled an infinite space with anything, it was clearly only the surrounding area, same as when you use the ability in gameplay, so I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt and assume the infinite part was a typo. Also just filling an infinite space with something isn't any kind of universal anyway.

Even IF it wasn't however and was in fact a genuine attempt to argue universal GOW, it still isn't a mindset held by anyone with any actual credibility on this site like your earlier post implied. In fact SEVERAL PAGES worth of the humiliating arguments thread have consisted of regulars mocking and tearing universal God of War arguments to pieces en masse.

So your attempt to poison the well with that strawman is still inherently dishonest, since it relies on ONE vague post which might not even have been arguing what you think it does, which would only be the word of one idiot that no one takes seriously. Yet you tried to push it as a commonly held belief.

Back