• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Whose ready for the hot take that the cerealian’s ki blast was traveling at relativistic speeds

EWs4wNzWkAIRzbL.jpg

Maddie

Acclaimed
Thought you meant newer stuff. If you wanna post the older shit from back when the anime was kinda trying to give decent shit, go ahead. Only thing worth talking about.
:mjlol
Here is one I did for Freeza

For fun, I wanted to show the lowest ends Freeza's destruction of Vegeta can be.

We know the planet has a gravity 10x that of Earth's. In order to get the smallest radius (And thus gravity) possible, let's see what the densest planet in the universe is:

https://exoplanetarchive.ipac.calte...verview?objname=K2-38+b&type=CONFIRMED_PLANET

According to sources, this is. At the highest, it has a possible gravity of 26,000 kilograms per cubic meter. For comparison, the densest natural element in the universe is 22,590 kilograms per cubic meter. For reference, that would be like the average mudbrick seen for houses weighing as much as 26 kilograms or 57 pounds. This is dense, and would make a grotesquely unnaturally low radius given Vegeta's gravity.

How low is this radius? We can see using SD.net

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/Calculator.html

Messing with the numbers, we see it requires a radius of 26988 kilometers.

3(13494 km)(98.0665 m/s^2)(2.6761287028136E+26 kilograms)/(5) = GBE of 2.12480768E+35 joules, or 50.7841224 yottatons of tnt

This is a hilariously large low end, because again, no naturally created material would ever be this dense. The point here, however, is to show Freeza even at his weakest is large planet level and even at the lowest end, 100% Freeza's 100% Death Ball (Basically a Supernova) stands in the ninatons.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Might as well post this here as bookmark in case there are dweebs who ever try to debate ki control doesn’t exist in DB

In the manga when Vegeta fires Final Flash at Cell, Trunks says this

父さんはちゃんと計算して範囲を小さくしぼっただ
“Father properly calculated and condensed the area of the attack”

That is the proper translation, and even if you put into one of those online translators it comes out to this

753178-E5-1-AB9-429-F-A81-F-5925508456-EA.jpg

範囲 = scope, range, area

So there you have it. No BS about his attack being redirected or whatever, just Vegeta condensing it down to a smaller area. There is a similar line about ki being condensed into a smaller point with the KHH against Raditz too

Back