• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
At this point the recolors have been a staple in the franchise, it’s been 9 years since BoG and at least 10 different recolors have appeared since

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Toriyama doesn’t give a shit about feats

never has, never will :mjlol
He does. He cares about characters whos power level is great enough to blow up a planet, for the six-millionth time. :mjlol

He also cares about giving us shitty stories that have writing so bad, even bad fanfiction could probably do better. All that matters, is that it gets him the next bag of cash.:russ

Maddie

Acclaimed
ezgif-5-901adf2752.gif

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
literally the last movie had them shattering the boundaries of reality. I'd expect a jump above that
I’m not convinced Final Gohan or Cell Max are above Broly like some certain wankers think

so why should it?

and like I said, Goku and Vegeta think Broly would easily destroy Beerus’s world
i wonder about the wording of it once the movie drops

because by Beerus’s world, could he possibly mean his relm? Since his world comprises of multiple planets inside a nebula?

if it says his Relm it might be more impressive

but even so? That’s still WAY below universal :mjlol

ever notice how all the movies written by Toriyama before this one never seem to go beyond destroying the planet?

BoG: Beerus’s final attack will destroy the world
Rof: Freeza kills everyone by destroying the planet
Broly: they don’t even destroy a planet, they break into a different dimension and break out of it

:mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think he just meant the planet they are on, but I’d rather see the movie to confirm

although technically Toriyama brings in star level stuff

BoG: Beerus can destroy the solar system in an instant. His bio also states he destroys planets and stars
RoF: Beerus destroys two suns

Maddie

Acclaimed
When was this?
RoF, Beerus destroyed two stars by sneezing

I think he just meant the planet they are on, but I’d rather see the movie to confirm

although technically Toriyama brings in star level stuff

BoG: Beerus can destroy the solar system in an instant. His bio also states he destroys planets and stars
RoF: Beerus destroys two suns

Didn't King Kai claim in the japanese version Beerus could destroy Galaxies? I think people just didn't accept it because "no proof"?

Back