• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan confirmed to not have gotten weaker for not training.

After he blocks Piccolo's punch he says: "Heh heh, I haven't gotten weaker".

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, Pan's adorable, I guess, but the whole struggling to fly thing just falls flat for me after watching her whizz around as a baby in the anime. Separate canons be damned, you going to tell me that none of those niggas that work near Toriyama could've told him how stupid that would look? :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg
2dcec-16424391850401-1920.jpg
unknown-1.jpeg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Also, Pan's adorable, I guess, but the whole struggling to fly thing just falls flat for me after watching her whizz around as a baby in the anime. Separate canons be damned, you going to tell me that none of those niggas that work near Toriyama could've told him how stupid that would look? :mjlol
easily could've forgot tbh :doge
she was a baby

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Gohan confirmed to not have gotten weaker for not training.

After he blocks Piccolo's punch he says: "Heh heh, I haven't gotten weaker".
Which doesn't really make any sense, but who even cares at this point? Anime/Manga had bs powerups up the ass and shit, so expecting anything different from this movie would be dumb of me.

Piccolo I can kinda let slide because he does train his ass off, its just rarely on screen.:mjlol

He gave Toei and Toyo the blue prints of the story, he didn’t go into detail about that type of shit.

shit like Pan flying as a baby was probably a Toei addition

Delirium Trigger

I considered it similar to the diving instincts in infants 0-6 months that are lost as time passes. After all, it was just one instant of her flying, iirc that probably hasn't been honed since.

Back