• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Moro is even worse :mjlol

at least now it looks like Gas’s life span is coming to an end after making the wish
Honestly, in my opinion, they're just as bad, really. But, even giving this arc the benefit of the doubt, and saying that its better than Moro, is saying practically nothing, other than they gave us something slightly above a -10/10 arc. :mjlol

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FVuSwbGXoAIkwbN

……..

This feels like the Moro arc where they had a pretty interesting villain design and power set with Moro but then he immediately turned into some fanfiction Cell by absorbing his lackey and looking fucking generic.

Now here when everything was beginning I thought, “Ok, Goku and Vegeta vs a powerful Sniper, how is this gonna go?” And then it turned super fucking generic again.

every original idea gets squashed immediately

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This feels like the Moro arc where they had a pretty interesting villain design and power set with Moro but then he immediately turned into some fanfiction Cell by absorbing his lackey and looking fucking generic.

When everything was beginning I thought, “Ok, Goku and Vegeta vs a powerful Sniper, how is this gonna go?” And then it turned super fucking generic again.

every original idea gets squashed immediately
Toyotaro (Toyble) is a fanfic writer first and foremost

remember he gave us this

8vR7l6P.jpg

Back