• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Maddie

Acclaimed
Something about the simplified and less detailed designs that Toriyama does these days really annoys me
He started to go downhill around the early 2000s. While the actual character designs would still good until the mid 2010s, the way he drew anatomy became more and more lazy. Just compare his art from DQVI DS and SNES. The SNES artwork is way more lively and detailed

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
BD9-DA7-F7-F381-4808-BE4-E-7883648-DDE52.jpg

A0-DA1-AC3-5419-4-D4-C-9-C80-9-B7563-AA9-E22.jpg

they’re not even solidly SSB level : (

Last edited:
Uh yes

If they’re SSB tier, then they’re still not equal to Goku or Vegeta. People unironically wanking Piccolo to be stronger than the current Saiyans didn’t watch the movie

What Arc are you taking this from? The Movie doesn't use Moro or Granolah Arcs at all for a basis and still uses Jiren as a power bench.
Piccolo is exclusively mentioning SSB Goku and Vegeta as that's their most powerful forms here.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
What Arc are you taking this from? The Movie doesn't use Moro or Granolah Arcs at all for a basis and still uses Jiren as a power bench.
Piccolo is exclusively mentioning SSB Goku and Vegeta as that's their most powerful forms here.
Not to mention if we're talking From what Piccolo estimating he's likely basing off Goku and Vegeta blue forms from the Broly Film
It's obvious the Gamma Duo are ment to be Blue tier

SSMG

11 million and its only being released in Japan still right? I'm sure once it gets its North and Central American releases, those numbers will jump big time.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
11 million and its only being released in Japan still right? I'm sure once it gets its North and Central American releases, those numbers will jump big time.
It should

Broly made over $28 million in the exact same timeframe though so it’s kinda underperforming

SSMG

Well Broly movie also was released not post covid, in more theatres and also not during a recession so there's that....

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well Broly movie also was released not post covid, in more theatres and also not during a recession so there's that....
Ehhhhhh

people have estimated that even if it were released in the same number of theaters and ticket prices were the same, it would still fall short of Broly

Japan just likes Broly more

SSMG

That is also true.

Most of Gohan/Piccolo fans are in NA and CA tho so I imagine once it releases over here it's numbers will reflect that.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I am a huge Piccolo and Gohan fan. And most people I know here in the states are.

It probably will not be Broly level, but I'm sure it will do well.

Back