• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Sigismund

I know, I was just joking lol

he mentions going to Universal Studios in this tweet
ah lol, I thought it mentioned something along those lines, but my Moon rune reading skills have decayed so only could get the 4d ride part for certain lol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

people think this tweet from a reliable leaker means the Super anime is coming back

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
252-E5796-549-A-4467-98-DF-CA394033187-B.jpg

Gohan Beast (or Son Gohan Beast as he calls it here) is the official name for his new form

according to Toriyama

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toriyama tried to give him blue skin too but he said he was embarrassed about the comments he got from it

or pale skin idk

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also Toriyama says a completed Cell Max would have been too powerful for Broly to beat

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toriyama confirms Orange Piccolo has not surpassed Goku and Vegeta lmao

so much for the Piccolo wank

he does say he’s on par with them now tho

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
we knew that current blue movie versions of goku and vegeta, were still > piccolo fanta

feats wise, what matters is, he surpassed their blue versions of the broly saga

also

like i also said, broly >> incomplete cell max, which also means, ssj full power broly >> gohan blanco

completed cell max being a tough opponent for broly, is a nice info too, if gohan blanco had defeated a completed cell max, things would be dif, way dif in the power tier

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Tbf on The whole Broly and Gohan Argument
Gohan causally tanked a punch from Cell Max and damn near one shotted him and the dude was Hardly going all out

Regardless LSSJ Broly still hold above Gohan Blanco

Back