• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Reminder Final Gohan/Gohan Beast is > Moro arc Goku and Vegeta at minimum
FVObn71UcAAa7lO

They can't handle him

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So Cell had the potential to be Hakaishin level this entire time

Freeza is punching the air badly rn, especially when Toriyama said he’ll never be as strong as Beerus no matter what he does

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Freeza is punching the air badly rn, especially when Toriyama said he’ll never be as strong as Beerus no matter what he does
Toriyama: Has Frieza reach Blue level in four months of training by torturing a nigga way weaker than him.

Also Toriyama: Frieza will never be as strong as Beerus, no matter what he does.
:mjlol Gotta love how little of a shit Tori gives about consistency there. With potential as absurd as that, two years of training following the four months should be more than enough for him to reach and surpass Beerus, but I guess Toriyama is pulling back on that.

Or he forgot about Frieza reaching God blue in four months from his Namek-tier power level, which is also highly likely. :torilol:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Dunno about that

But people think a brainless incomplete Cell Max is definitively > Broly is too much of a leap of faith but he should be AROUND that level

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Cell Max shouldn't be far from Broly anyways
Hedo said he was complete just that he needed his brain to make him >Broly and AT said if Cell Max was fully completed he be too strong for even Broly

So incomplete Cell Max was probably near Broly level but not to the level where he could beat Him

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Cell Max shouldn't be far from Broly anyways
Hedo said he was complete just that he needed his brain to make him >Broly and AT said if Cell Max was fully completed he be too strong for even Broly

So incomplete Cell Max was probably near Broly level but not to the level where he could beat Him
Yeah I agree but as he is, he's not beating Full Power Super Saiyan Broly.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dunno about that

But people think a brainless incomplete Cell Max is definitively > Broly is too much of a leap of faith but he should be AROUND that level
Yeah, definitely not incomplete. Toriyama even specified it would only happen after he was completed

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toriyama: Has Frieza reach Blue level in four months of training by torturing a nigga way weaker than him.

Also Toriyama: Frieza will never be as strong as Beerus, no matter what he does.
:mjlol Gotta love how little of a shit Tori gives about consistency there. With potential as absurd as that, two years of training following the four months should be more than enough for him to reach and surpass Beerus, but I guess Toriyama is pulling back on that.

Or he forgot about Frieza reaching God blue in four months from his Namek-tier power level, which is also highly likely. :torilol:
Freeza had noob gains

he’ll never see those again without a new form

Maddie

Acclaimed
Kinda wish Dragon Ball just made the Gods Godhead tier transcendental beings

Maybe make some journey to the West parallels

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Freeza had noob gains

he’ll never see those again without a new form
Takes Goku and Vegeta, what about six months of training with Whis and Beerus to gain the Super Saiyan Blue forms?
Freeza gains his Golden form in about a month training with Tagoma.
Gohan gets to that level in 24 hours with Piccolo before the Tournament of Power with his Ultimate form (actually above it since Goku was forced to use Kaioken stacked on SSB to beat him).
Broly goes and pasts that level in a few hours fighting both SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta.
Gohan again gets "Beast"/Blanco mode and surpasses Broly and Jiren in a similar time frame to Broly.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Takes Goku and Vegeta, what about six months of training with Whis and Beerus to gain the Super Saiyan Blue forms?
Freeza gains his Golden form in about a month training with Tagoma.
Gohan gets to that level in 24 hours with Piccolo before the Tournament of Power with his Ultimate form (actually above it since Goku was forced to use Kaioken stacked on SSB to beat him).
Broly goes and pasts that level in a few hours fighting both SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta.
Gohan again gets "Beast"/Blanco mode and surpasses Broly and Jiren in a similar time frame to Broly.
Freeza unlocked Golden after 4 months. It’s about the same timeframe Goku and Vegeta unlocked Blue

As for Broly he was always that strong, he just never had the chance to use it because he was holding back on his spars with Paragus (before Super Saiyan came into play, at least)

….

although now that I think about, I already agree that power ups are based entirely on plot so idk :cat

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Freeza unlocked Golden after 4 months. It’s about the same timeframe Goku and Vegeta unlocked Blue

As for Broly he was always that strong, he just never had the chance to use it because he was holding back on his spars with Paragus (before Super Saiyan came into play, at least)

….

although now that I think about, I already agree that power ups are based entirely on plot so idk :cat
4 months is still better then 6 months

Back