Dungeon Fighter Online Discussion, Feats, Lore & Analysis Thread

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
So i was doing dead tower of the dead and the boss have a move that quickly shows a planet in the background and its split in half, i wasn't expecting it so i didnt manage to get a print might try getting it later

82J

Illustrious
In the Hall of Dimensions dungeon, there are a set of bosses that can be faced, one of them being a boss called the Woman of the Light. This boss is extremely powerful, with broken hax such as:
  • Time manipulation,
  • Space-time attacks
  • able to BFR players into a black-white dimension
  • Is able to create afterimages of the player to damage them, reflecting the damage back to you
  • Finally her ultimate attack seems to be concentrate her power & strength into a single strike, defeating the player and destroying the space-time area they reside in

Last edited:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
In the Hall of Dimensions dungeon, there are a set of bosses that can be faced, one of them being a boss called the Woman of the Light. This boss is extremely powerful, with broken hax such as:
  • Time manipulation,
  • Space-time attacks
  • able to BFR players into a black-white dimension
  • Is able to create afterimages of the player to damage them, reflecting the damage back to you
  • Finally her ultimate attack seems to be concentrate her power & strength into a single strike, defeating the player and destroying the space-time area they reside in

Every boss in the hall of dimensions are pretty bullshit iirc, i wanted to post some fights but i only found those videos you can't see shit :skully

Back