Dungeon Fighter Online Discussion, Feats, Lore & Analysis Thread

Male Mage notable feats
The Male Mage class's magic comes from the Abyss. Reverse-Metastasized energy implanted into his body replaces his heart, gives him an infinite supply of mana, grants him superhuman strength and stamina, regenerates from most injuries, and can bring him back to life.

Elemental Bombers can infuse their orbs with the power of the elements. In his 2nd Awakening has Armageddon Strike that shoots a giant elemental planet.
kJjd6JZ.gif
Gathers environmental energy and shoots it into the sky, where it turns into a giant elemental planet.
This elemental planet drops vertically, Holding and attacking colliding enemies multiple times.
It then crashes into the ground, causing a big explosion, inflicting all elemental damage on enemies within range.
Dark Eyes.png Dark Eyes adds the Elemental Bombardment.png Elemental Bombardment effect. Armageddon Strike, however, cannot be canceled to give way to another skill.

Neo Awakening Elemental Bombers with Convergence Reaction can generate dark abysmal globes around them in a formation that resembles a small universe.
sXqlRAQ.gif
Generates dark abysmal globes around him in a formation that resembles a small universe. He then discharges his Abyssal mana along With the globes' at enemies in front or him.
Charges 5 Elemental Force.png Elemental Forces on hit.
Learn Wicked Odd Eye.png Wicked Odd Eye to apply the Elemental Bombardment.png Elemental Bombardment effect to this skill. Convergence Reaction can be canceled into other skills, but not by them.

With Micro-universe uses the Abyss to absorb environmental elemental energy and explodes the energy to cause a small Big Bang.
sBl41Cd.gif
Momentarily activates the Abyss, absorbing environmental elemental energy around him, and then explodes the energy that has filled his body, causing a small Big Bang.
Learn Wicked Odd Eye.png Wicked Odd Eye to apply the Elemental Bombardment effect to this skill. Other skills, however, can't be canceled during Micro-universe.

Dimension Walker understands the power beyond dimensions. With the Abyss's power, he can conjure entities from other realms and access powers from unknown dimensions.

Level 35 Dimension Walkers (not even 1st Awakening) can create multiple explosions that distort spacetime.
WYh1krA.gif
Distorts spacetime and causes multiple explosions. Enemies that are caught in the explosions are pulled to the epicenter. Use with the Forward key to cause explosions in a farther area.

Neo Awakening Dimension Walker can cause a spacetime warp, mixing reality with other worlds. His otherworld entity companion Nyarly rescues Dimension Walker while an unknown being strikes the ground and complete wrecks the spacetime continuum.
xyhtiVF.gif
The Dimension Walker temporarily loses himself and fully releases the Chronicle Installment, causing a warping of spacetime,. Reality becomes mixed with other worlds, into one of which the Dimension Walker is pulled into.
Nyarly jumps into this world and snatches the Dimension Walker away from the clutches of an unknown being by a hair's breadth. This unknown being, angered by Nyarly's interruption, strikes the ground and completely wrecks the spacetime continuum that's already unstable.

This skill can be used with or without Nyarly during Dimensional Divergence: Forbidden Banquet - Normal mode. Resets Nyarly's summon duration if cast while Nyarly is present.

Female Mage & Hilder notable feats/lore
The Female Mage comes from the planet Terra on the continent Pandemonium (the same place as the Male Mage). When the planet Terra was destroyed, Pandememonium drifted off through space for a while and eventually attached itself to Arad. Before that, it attached itself to multiple planets. The first to discover magic was the second Apostle, Hilder (Hilder also originated from Terra). She was able to send Pandemonium to another dimension separate from reality and was the one to attach it to multiple planets. Magic harnesses the power of Nature and seems to be linked to Metastasis. Compared to the Male Mage, the Female Mage can use magic without some outside source, through the old fashion way, perseverance and studying.

It's also revealed that Hilder is the one to send Male Mage to Arad.

Elementalists are the most in tune with nature. She can control and manipulate the four elements of Fire, Ice, Light and Shadow. They can create black holes when they reach level 40 (before reaching 1st Awakening).
mdr3SbF.gif
Creates a black hole that temporarily pulls nearby enemies, inflicts continuous Shadow damage on them as it pulls, and then explodes, sending them flying with Shadow damage.
Hold down the skill key to charge it and increase its pulling speed and duration.

Press the skill key again during the multi-attack phase to instantly explode the black hole.

Inside the Arena, this skill increases its Atk. instead when charged, and cannot be exploded manually.

1st Awakening Elementalists can summon elemental crystals from outer space.
ef74lXz.gif
Summons powerful elemental crystals from outer space onto enemies. These crystals crash into the ground, stay half-buried for a while, and then explode, attacking enemies again.
Your elemental skill levels affect the number of elemental attributes used for the crystals. Higher skill levels create more bonuses.
The skill's targeting pentacle can be moved while it's cast. Crystals are dropped when it's completely cast. In the meantime, you cannot move, enter Super Armor mode, and become immune to Grabbing attacks.
Moving the pentacle shrinks it, concentrating crystals into a smaller location. Stopping the pentacle enlarges it, scattering crystals for a broadened, albeit weaker, attack.
Enter the skill or Jump key while casting Astral Storm to immediately drop the last crystal and detonate it and finish the skill.
Astral Storm is not affected by Showtime.png Showtime's cooldown reduction.

Neo Awakening Elementalists can rip the patch of ground around them and shoot it into outer space, then uses the power of the elements to freeze and burn two different planets and sends them crashing onto the floating patch of ground, shattering it.
mj80oXH.gif
Rips the patch of ground around her and shoots it into outerspace. She then uses the power of the elements to freeze and burn two different planets and sends them crashing onto the floating patch of ground, shattering it.
This skill applies all elements to its attack.

Summoners can harness Core energy via the source of all magical energy to call upon spirits and beasts. Can call upon the shade of Kasijas, the fourth Apostle

2nd Awakening Summoners can summon an eclipse.
ZBPPV2c.gif
Increases the Summoner's skill Atk., and adds eclipses to the summoning processes for all pre-2nd Awakening minions except Contract- Conqueror Kasijas.png Contract: Conqueror Kasijas, decreasing summon skill cooldown and also minion durations.

Enter the skill key again to summon a Spirit minion in front of you and let it cast a skill.

Additional Control Patterns are not affected by Showtime.png Showtime's cooldown reduction.

Hold down the Down key and use an Additional Control Pattern to teleport the minion onto where your character stands.

She can turn an eclipse into a Dark Moon.
PpwEg1v.gif
Turns the eclipse behind the Summoner into a Dark Moon.

This dark moon connects itself to her minions, absorbing all incoming damage and Abnormal Status effects for them. The dark moon recovers HP every time Legendary Summon- The Moonshade.png Legendary Summon: The Moonshade-host minions attack monsters.

The dark moon, once it absorbs the maximum amount of damage, explodes, inflicting damage around surrounding enemies and Blinding them.

Neo Awakening Summoners can form a big pentacle with Moonshades, move it to Pandemonium's moon, and then summons enemies to the front side of the moon. The personification of Pandemonium's moon, Ravenous Delarion, vomits waves of Moonshades, crushing enemies to death and swallows the moon whole through its gaping mouth.
S1ipCyJ.gif
Forms a big pentacle with Moonshades, moves it to Pandemonium's moon, Delarion, and then summons enemies to the front side of this moon. Numerous Moonshades gather and reveal the Ravenous Delarion, the personification of the Pandemonian moon that has infected all the world with Moonshades.
The Ravenous Delarion vomits waves of Moonshades, crushing enemies to death, and then swallows the moon whole through its gaping mouth.

Battle Mages who focus on close-range weapons and spells, her magical powers manifest as magical spheres infused with various elemental properties that serve as a powerful buffer between her and the relentless barrage of enemy attacks. They can transform into other warriors, harness Chasers that are basically stars and can summon an Apostle's spear.

1st Awakening Battle Mages can concentrate their energy into a round quasar.
RYmZK6o.gif
Transforms into Teana, concentrates her energy into a round quasar Chaser.png Chaser, and then detonates it to inflict great Physical damage on enemies in a broad area. She then transforms back to her original self.

Displays a separate casting motion if used during Teana Transformation.png Teana Transformation, Apostilize.png Apostilize, or Presencia.png Presencia.

Neo Awakening Battle Mages can combine the powers of Teana and Apostilize into a higher-levelled dimensional power (calm your tits, VSB).
The Neo: Battle Mage has combined the powers of Teana and Apostilize into a higher-leveled dimensional power. Automatically casts Chaser Generator.png Chaser Generator when you enter dungeons, increases Basic Atk. and Advanced Skill Atk., and improves certain skills.

• Chaser.png Chaser: The Chaser buff is always activated when you enter dungeons, and Big Chasers are generated regardless of your combo count and even through Chaser Generator.
  • Full Swing.png Full Swing: Consumes a Chaser when cast to draw a magical trajectory and attack enemies in a broader area. Also can be canceled on hit by Bloodsport skills.

Can create a Primitive Chaser galaxy, which explodes and destroys itself.
kxEDBI4.gif
Transforms into Presencia, slashes at enemies and quickly moves around and attacks enemies, inflicting multi-hit damage.
She then fuses Teana with all the natural elements in the ancient universe, creating a Primitive Chaser galaxy, which explodes and destroys itself along with enemies.

After the finishing attack, your character returns to its original self.
Casting this skill during Presencia mode doesn't cancel your transformation after the attack.

Enchantresses specialize in occult witchcraft, combating enemies with their black magic and their animated doll, Madd. They're able to control people as puppets and warp reality.

2nd Awakening Enchantresses can change spacetime, transforming the current place into the heart of the Forest Dolls.
RfRCt1y.gif
The Hekate uses the ultimate black magic that can change even spacetime, transforming the current place into the heart of the Forest of Dolls. After a while, a gigantic Madd appears and destroys every single enemy it sees.
During this skill, Marionette (Enchantress).png Marionette persists regardless of its duration, maintaining its buff effects until the end of the skill.

82J

Illustrious
You know, it would be interesting if we made a respect thread on DFO in forums like Spacebattles, cause I feel like it'll allow for more people to learn about this franchise and just how bonkers some of its feats can get.

You know, it would be interesting if we made a respect thread on DFO in forums like Spacebattles, cause I feel like it'll allow for more people to learn about this franchise and just how bonkers some of its feats can get.

And then SB will ignore it and go on their typical downplaying way?
No thanks(this happened with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann despite someone proving the series was actually at Multiversal and not just Galaxy)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
its a shame that dnf duel ended up being so zzzz and boring, lmao

barely new content and all, people almost forgot it

bruh

past few years for fighting games are really mediocre or lame, lmao

Alright, it's been a long time away and to be fair, it's primarily because I was slacking away from DFO till the Archer released and now I got her to 110, I got more context for her abilities now:

In Traveler's Neo Awakening, she can fire the equivalent of a falling star which turns into the Constellation of Sagittarius before they explode again.
The method to get Neo Awakening in the first place isn't just fighting yourself but the equivalent of getting 2000 years worth of the strongest fighters first(Which is why you face off against 3 fighters at first) BEFORE fighting yourself.
Sirocco was reawakening by the Grim Seekers who got more than done with the bullshit happening and her awakening basically causes everything to go to shit and not follow the Destiny Hilder laid out.
Michael(The Apostle we see) is not only able to... and I'm not sure if this is 100% correct, BRING DOWN HEAVEN TO EARTH(It's explicitly stated the beings you fight there are Angels) but even use Archangel Michael against you... this is while he's trying not to fall into the curse Ozma gave him.

Both Bakal and Ozma got massive reworks in their fights and Ozma in particular comes off as a demonic son of a bitch(Like literal Satan even moreso than ever before and even referred to as the God of Darkness) but I will need to watch Raid Battles to see what he can do. One of his minions is capable of freezing time

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
In Traveler's Neo Awakening, she can fire the equivalent of a falling star which turns into the Constellation of Sagittarius before they explode again.
The method to get Neo Awakening in the first place isn't just fighting yourself but the equivalent of getting 2000 years worth of the strongest fighters first(Which is why you face off against 3 fighters at first) BEFORE fighting yourself.
Sirocco was reawakening by the Grim Seekers who got more than done with the bullshit happening and her awakening basically causes everything to go to shit and not follow the Destiny Hilder laid out.
Michael(The Apostle we see) is not only able to... and I'm not sure if this is 100% correct, BRING DOWN HEAVEN TO EARTH(It's explicitly stated the beings you fight there are Angels) but even use Archangel Michael against you... this is while he's trying not to fall into the curse Ozma gave him.
Michael doesn't bring the archangel himself he comes out of his own will because michael was getting threatned

I found the inquisitors dude trying to hunt michael funny, these dudes couldnt even stand when ozma got serious and they are trying to fight michael by themselves( I choice to help michael out instead of helping them), granted Michael was using all his power trying to supress the chaos but still

I guess all Ozma minions should have this corruption thing that transform others into imposters?

Michael doesn't bring the archangel himself he comes out of his own will because michael was getting threatned

I didn't have context there since I was basically going through the story, still that's pretty ridiculous you end up fighting Archangel Michael himself there.

I found the inquisitors dude trying to hunt michael funny, these dudes couldnt even stand when ozma got serious and they are trying to fight michael by themselves( I choice to help michael out instead of helping them), granted Michael was using all his power trying to supress the chaos but still

That's pretty much why they wasn't all murdered yet but to be more fair, Michael basically bringing down Heaven(or parts of it) basically caused them to get desperate to get him to stop.

I guess all Ozma minions should have this corruption thing that transform others into imposters?

I think it's primarily just Ozma, not the others as the Church fought one of his Lieutenants without getting corrupted. I believe Kazan himself got corrupted by Ozma too and it that which basically had him do the same to others.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I think it's primarily just Ozma, not the others as the Church fought one of his Lieutenants without getting corrupted. I believe Kazan himself got corrupted by Ozma too and it that which basically had him do the same to others.
Kazan wasnt affect by the Ozma chaos iirc, in the dungeon you go fight the dungeon i think one of the characters mention that they were feeling a different energy from the imposters which were some ghost soldiers, when we beat Kazan he is also the only one that isn't killed in a standard way instead( i was playing as soul bender) you summon a portal to underworld and get your ghosts to get his ass back to the afterlife,its also nice to mention that it seems the ghosts all consider the awakened soul bender as their king

ALso Kazan being a ghost would explain why he was able to help with sealing Ozma before.

I was going to play the backstory earlier but i got out of fatigue, fuck this system tbh :catsob

Back