VS Battle Elder God Demonbane vs the Transformers Multiverse

Arcee

Notorious
8JuJSk7.jpg

Elder God Demonbane enters the Transformers Multiverse and tries to slaughter everyone in it. How far does he get?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
based on what I know about it and read from that one guy here who was a super fan of DB it shouldn’t get past the 13. It can probably clear the Alternity though. Unicron and Primus would be far too much

Alex Cross

based on what I know about it and read from that one guy here who was a super fan of DB it shouldn’t get past the 13. It can probably clear the Alternity though. Unicron and Primus would be far too much
How is that too much?
Also please don't just think EGD is the only powerful mecha in Demonbane Mythos, there are shit tons of beings that i believe will be more than a match for Transformers verse, example:
Liber Legis, Clockwork Phantom, Ambrose, Legacy of Gold, Cykranosh, Aeon, Demonbane Blood, Demonbane Two-Sword, Super Demonbane, Super Liber Legis, Demonbane Athleta Aeternum, Vortex Blaster Demonbane, Master Therion, Etheldreda, the Daijuuji family, Court of Azathoth, Cthulhu and his cousin that dwells in Outer Universe, Nyarlathotep, Tick-Tock Man, and many more.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
unicron and primus are considerably beyond the alternity and 13 even while weakened

this could be massively outdated but if its not it wont get EGD past any of the 13

Alex Cross

unicron and primus are considerably beyond the alternity and 13 even while weakened

this could be massively outdated but if its not it wont get EGD past any of the 13
That profile is freaking outdated ffs. here's the better page, my respect thread:
Once you have read Cosmology and Terminology, you will know why Demonbane is way more powerful than anyone can think.
Except for my respect thread, any page or post regarding Demonbane verse is outdated + unreliable. Why? Easy, the English translation is the main problem.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
That profile is freaking outdated ffs. here's the better page, my respect thread:
Once you have read Cosmology and Terminology, you will know why Demonbane is way more powerful than anyone can think.
Except for my respect thread, any page or post regarding Demonbane verse is outdated + unreliable. Why? Easy, the English translation is the main problem.
oh i didnt even realize you had finished the thread since the last time I spoke to you. I’ll check it out and get back with my thoughts.

Transformers as a whole is in a similar vein where it’s dramatically misunderstood on the internet, mostly by people who only read one specific comic and thought it was the be all end all.

Alex Cross

oh i didnt even realize you had finished the thread since the last time I spoke to you. I’ll check it out and get back with my thoughts.

Transformers as a whole is in a similar vein where it’s dramatically misunderstood on the internet, mostly by people who only read one specific comic and thought it was the be all end all.
i haven't finish characters and mechs yet, but cosmology and terminology are finished, which could give anyone an idea how strong Demonbane is.
can i have a recap of Transformers's cosmology?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
i haven't finish characters and mechs yet, but cosmology and terminology are finished, which could give anyone an idea how strong Demonbane is.
can i have a recap of Transformers's cosmology?
the TF thread me and others have developed here is, as far as I’m aware, the only accurate one on the internet. Quora has a fuckton of transformers feat threads, but as someone who has actually read the majority of the material, they wildly misinterpret almost every single scan they post so generally I wouldn’t go to them unless I needed a link to a specific scan

the tl;dr for transformers is there are infinite universes and each universe is infinite in size, however for each of these universes there are infinite branch universes for every possible version and decision of those that can be made, essentially a recursive series of self-reproducing multiverses, that are further divided up into 16 clusters. There is also the Shattered Glass multiverse, which is the exact same thing as the first one but everything is reversed. This was only revealed in a fairly obscure comic semi-recently so I haven’t seen anyone post it besides me. You also have weird things like pocket universes existing within the regular ones that are explicitly equivalent to a real universe with their own big bangs and all, various other realms and dimensions such as conceptual Infraspace.

It gets more complicated with crossover canon because those are officially tangential or outside the multiverse(s) but still accessible to the cosmic characters and a “part” of it at the same time, and then more still with things like the higher dimensions containing their own more complex universes, things like the Astral Plane seemingly existing beyond all this.

And then scaling Unicron and Primus themselves gets weird because for example we have a feat of Primus stopping a black hole that wouldve destroyed all of this….which is fine, except that this is explicitly achieved by one infinite fragment of an already canonically weakened Primus meaning both the full entity, and his peak Astral form were orders of magnitude stronger.

this got kinda long for a tl;dr lol. Transformers scaling is goofy as shit and i feel like diving into this over the last two years permanently damaged my brain

Alex Cross

the TF thread me and others have developed here is, as far as I’m aware, the only accurate one on the internet. Quora has a fuckton of transformers feat threads, but as someone who has actually read the majority of the material, they wildly misinterpret almost every single scan they post so generally I wouldn’t go to them unless I needed a link to a specific scan

the tl;dr for transformers is there are infinite universes and each universe is infinite in size, however for each of these universes there are infinite branch universes for every possible version and decision of those that can be made, essentially a recursive series of self-reproducing multiverses, that are further divided up into 16 clusters. There is also the Shattered Glass multiverse, which is the exact same thing as the first one but everything is reversed. This was only revealed in a fairly obscure comic semi-recently so I haven’t seen anyone post it besides me. You also have weird things like pocket universes existing within the regular ones that are explicitly equivalent to a real universe with their own big bangs and all, various other realms and dimensions such as conceptual Infraspace.

It gets more complicated with crossover canon because those are officially tangential or outside the multiverse(s) but still accessible to the cosmic characters and a “part” of it at the same time, and then more still with things like the higher dimensions containing their own more complex universes, things like the Astral Plane seemingly existing beyond all this.

And then scaling Unicron and Primus themselves gets weird because for example we have a feat of Primus stopping a black hole that wouldve destroyed all of this….which is fine, except that this is explicitly achieved by one infinite fragment of an already canonically weakened Primus meaning both the full entity, and his peak Astral form were orders of magnitude stronger.

this got kinda long for a tl;dr lol. Transformers scaling is goofy as shit and i feel like diving into this over the last two years permanently damaged my brain
Thanks for your recap. Transformers indeed have a very big cosmology. Though i think Super Demonbane is enough to be a match for TF verse.

My turn:

- First is the human world aka Mainstream Multiverse (an infinite multiverse with each universe is based on Euclid Geometry and possesssed infinite possibilites).

- Then we have an infinite number of otherworldly universes that exist and operate on a larger scale than the human world where Super Demonbane ran through. For example, a big universe where universe-sized Deus machinas who had enough force and mass to break all previous universes/dimensions were nothing but less than a molecule. A slow universe where the flow of time is abnormally slow (hence its name) enough to affect the Deus Machinas that already transcended time-space. A dead universe where nothing could exist, even Super Demonbane - who had been growing bigger than universes and time-space itself.

- Then we have infinite chains of cycles that trap all the previous universes in an endless timeloop. The plane that above all of these is hyperdimension where the universes trapped in an infinite timeloop appears in the form of bubbles. Note here: Super Demonbane could not break or at least end the loop,to end the loop you need to at least arrive at the Outer Universe and fight with full-power Master Therion there, this is the "common loop" in the Visual Novel, so the battle of Super Demonbane and Master Therion is still far from reaching the Outer Universe, given the fact that Super Demonbane can enlarge and transcend infinitely and still couldn't make its way to the Outer Universe, this give us an idea that there IS AN INFINITE GAP BETWEEN THE HYPERDIMENSION AND THE OUTER UNIVERSE.

- The Outer Universe, aka the highest plane of existence in the "common loop" where consists of an infinite otherworldly universes, with those otherworldly universes are transcending each other. When you step into Outer Universe you will meet the Sea of Chaos, everything here is pure chaos, all laws and concepts are meaningless, and dimensions, space, and time go haywire. This universe is akin to a melting pot in which everything rejects each other, the concept of direction and distance has no meaning. Any being who dares to come here will be tormented by the insanity of this universe both spiritually and physically, even a mage like Kurou (whose mind and soul are protected by spells) and Deus Machina like Demonbane (every Deus Machina already surpasses laws and concepts let alone the likes of Demonbane) could be torn to shreds at any time by the madness of this universe.

- The cycle confines this Outer Universe, And there is Ring of Yog-Sothoth that contains and connects an infinite number of cycles/loops. With the Ring of Nyarlathotep also contains the Ring of Yog-Sothoth.

- The Garden/Court of Nyarlathotep contains an infinite number of rings/cycles. And the Klein Bottle/Infinite Spiral/ Garden of Samsara/Ouroboros Rondo = infinitely-looped universe that contains all what I said above. An important reminder is the Infinite Spiral only encompasses only the “True Cosmos” in Demonbane Mythos (Yes, only the “True Cosmos”. But this “Cosmos” contains infinite otherwordly universes, dimensions, Hyperdimension, Ring of Yog-Sothoth and other shenanigan stuffs available in the cosmology). There are countless, if not infinite, numbers of Infinite Spiral that Nyarlathotep created.

- And all of the above are just a Gameboard/Stage of Nyar, and there are another Gameboard/Stage outside of this Gameboard, layer upon layer each other infinitely. But the Demonbane of Kishin Hishou and Demonbane Two-Sword beat 'em all.

There's more but i will stop here for now.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

infinitely divided infinities destroying an infinite amount of infinite amount of universes :mjpls

Magic Gods in the corner crying rn

Last edited:

Radman

btw I have a question, DYN Freak is just confirmed to be canon here so will it affect feats in your thread?

Last edited:

Radman

Where did it say that DYN Freaks are canon?
It mentions all the parallel universes have been destroyed by Vortex Blaster Demonbane
It also mentions Golden Twilight aka Azana from DYN Freak
So I though DYN Freak is canon now. Please correct me if I missed anything :)

seth

Preeminent
Where did it say that DYN Freaks are canon?
welcome to the world of Demonbane. This book is a story that is located in the sequel to "Demonbane" and "Demonbane".
A vortex destruction god suddenly appeared like Deus Ex Machina and destroyed everything.
Those who resisted the vortex destruction god were all defeated, and the story of "Demonbane" ended with a dead end, not even a bad ending.
"Demonbane" is a story that begins for some reason after the world that should have ended.
But in this world, neither Daijukurou nor Al-Azif exist anymore. The sword that cuts off evil has been lost.
We need a new hero. We need someone to wield the sword that cuts off evil.
The story of "Zanma Taisen Demonbane" has a new world setting, and new characters are spelled out as the main characters.
The Vortex Destruction God will reject new stories. But they have to keep fighting.
Surely this story is nothing more than a vain struggle against a defeated world.
And that means—as always.

This book is based on the setting materials of "Zanma Daisen Demonbane" with a little story.
The story told here is only a part of "Demonbane".
I would like to ask for everyone's help in order to tell the whole story of "Demonbane" someday.

Let's create a story.
While inserting nonsense and interrupting with unreasonableness, while proposing absurdity.
In the golden twilight, a story resembling the screams of courtship――

Product information​

from the translated synopsis

Alex Cross

It mentions all the parallel universes have been destroyed by Vortex Blaster Demonbane
It also mentions Golden Twilight aka Azana from DYN Freak
So I though DYN Freak is canon now. Please correct me if I missed anything :)
It means 99,99% of Demonbane Cosmology hasbeen annihilated, leaving only one fragile universe left struggle against the vortex of destruction. So?
Edit: Please don't tell me you just used DeepL.

Last edited:

Radman

It means 99,99% of Demonbane Cosmology hasbeen annihilated, leaving only one fragile universe left struggle against the vortex of destruction. So?

Edit: Please don't tell me you just used DeepL.

Oh I see, so the God of Vortex Destruction here is not refer to Vortex Blaster Demonbane but something else instead?
Btw I found a better translated version if you want, it’s from a Vietnamese translator so all credits should go to him instead. I cannot post the link here because it’s his personal account

So all the parallel universes have disappeared from existence.
The Great Three Thousands Great Thousand World is all nothing.
The Battles to breakthrough the infinite spiral, the wing that transcend the blood-colored nightmare are now meaningless.
The story of the Sword that banes the evil has been swallowed up just by a single nothingness.

—The God of Vortex Destruction.
The Sword that hates the Evil, curses the world itself created by the Evil God, “cuts off” all the Demons that have destroyed everything and anywhere within its path.
This story, is the final apocalypse about the remnant of the broken world as it struggles miserably and clumsily.
——

Welcome to the world of “Zanma Taisen Demonbane”, the book it is the sequel to “Zanma Taisei (Kishin Houkou) Demonbane” and “Kishin Hishou Demonbane”.
The God of Vortex Destruction suddenly appeared like a Deus Ex Machina and destroyed everything.

For those who fought against the God of Vortex Destruction were all defeated, now the story of Demonbane came to not even a bad ending, it is a dead ending.
The “Zanma Taisen Demonbane” story begins for some unknown reasons is after the world that should has ended.
But in this world, “Daijuuji Kurou” and “Al Azif” are no longer here anymore. The sword that banes the Evil has been lost.
Then it needs a new hero. A new one who can wields the sword that banes the evil.

The story of “Zanma Taisen Demonbane” has new world setting, alongside with new characters as the main characters.
The God of Vortex Destruction will just rejects this new story, they have no choice but to fight against it.
As it is a story that is nothing more than vain struggle in the defeated world.
Then, that means— as always it is.

This book is consisted with few stories of “Zanma Taisen Demonbane” set in the setting material.
The story that is told here is only a part of Zanma Taisen Demonbane.

I would like to ask for everyone’s help in order to tell the whole story of "Zanma Taisen Demonbane" someday.

Then lets create the story.
Now it will be inserted by a lot of nonsense things, unreasonableness and also absurdity.

In the Golden Twilight, a story that resembles the scream of courtship—

Back