• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Elminster Aumar (D&D) finds himself in other realms

The Sage of Shadowdale, with several attempts to plane shift to Greenwood's place, only to be met with hostility in unknown realms.

034.jpg

Realms he's visiting in no particular order:
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Bleach
- God of War
- One-Punch Man
- Ben 10
- Elden Ring

Scenario 1) Speed equal

Scenario 2) Speed unequal

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Stomps his way through all of them save the last two. Since Ben 10 has the elephant in the room that is Alien X (and probably some other stuff I'm not aware of) and I remember hearing some universal shit with Elden Ring's endgame. (Gonna ping @OtherGalaxy and @Atem for more info on this one)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I’m not sure about Elden Ring being universe level, I guess you could interpret Elden Beast’s realm that way but it’s a bit vague for me

Alien X is obviously universal, but it is vulnerable to some hax at a much lower scale like that one dead planet would kill it for example

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I’m not sure about Elden Ring being universe level, I guess you could interpret Elden Beast’s realm that way but it’s a bit vague for me

Alien X is obviously universal, but it is vulnerable to some hax at a much lower scale like that one dead planet would kill it for example
Isn't it also vulnerable to uh... magic/ and energy/life force absorption as well?

Pretty sure Elminster stands a solid chance in that case, given that he has... all of that :mjlol

Back