Elric of Melniboné/Michael Moorcock Multiverse

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This will just be my personal observation of things I've read and seen/witnessed so far from the first comic done in 1972/1973 and the current one I'm reading, which is Eldric (1983). I will not mention names from the old site but I remember there being tons of drama based around a certain party claiming another poster was wanking/over-inflating Micheal Moorcock's verse' standings, power levels, and feats.

So far I've witnessed:

- Elric is the 480th Emperor of Melnibone
- All the Emperors of Melnibone are trained and tutored since birth to be master sorcerers and magic-users as well as conventional fighters
- There existed a pair of twin black runeswords known as Stormbringer and Mournblade; Stormbringer can steal or destroy souls and Mournblade which is its equal
- in issue #4 and 5 of the 1983 Eldric mini-series, Elric and Arioch, Duke of Hell and patron of the Melnibone people and empire, states there are infinite worlds which I will attach here:

RCO002-1583618392-issue-5-page-2.jpg
"There is infinity of them (worlds)" - Duke of Hell, Arioch.​
- Arioch stating whoever possessed both Mournblade and Stormbringer would be the most powerful mortal in the world should Elric's cousin obtain both of them.​
- This is further backed up by Elric talking to a human warrior-priest not-Hawkeye, who then has Elric magically summon a Grimorie or Tome called The Chronicle of the Black Sword which contains all of time and which all destinies may be read.​
RCO013-1583618392-issue-5-page-13.jpg
- Arioch mentioning there are Gods/Lords of Higher Planes/Worlds then he and the other Elemental Lords​

Last edited:
Back