• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Etemon (Digimon Adventure 01) vs Mamemon Brothers (Digimon Adventure 02)

Harpomon

Notorious
Only 01 feats for Etemon, only 02 feats for Mamemon trio & Giromon, and no MetalEtemon.

Scenario 1) Base Etemon would face those Mamemons and Giromon in 1v1, and he would heal after every match.

Scenario 2) DN Etemon faces all of them at once, and he could get Adventure 01 SkullGreymon as a back-up.

How could these go?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1) Base Etemon would face those Mamemons and Giromon in 1v1, and he would heal after every match.
Greymon could do very little against any of the brothers but just tank their attacks, but just the fact that he was able to tank repeated attacks from 2 of them at once (Mamemon and BigMamemon I believe) doesn't speak well for those ones beating Etemon. I mean yes, Greymon is definitely a lot stronger in 02 but is he really THAT much stronger?

Giromon and MetalMamemon were individually matched or even overwhelmed by an Angemon that wasn't trying to kill them and it took both of them at once to actually overwhelm him (yet this is somehow the scene that PROVES Angemon is no stronger than a regular Adult sans type BS lol) but even being able to do that at all (2v1 or not) is well beyond the likes of Base Etemon.

I could see Etemon taking down Mamemon and BigMamemon but losing soundly to MetalMamemon and Giromon.
Scenario 2) DN Etemon faces all of them at once, and he could get Adventure 01 SkullGreymon as a back-up.
I think it basically goes the same as the first scenario. Angemon (with or without the type advantage) is absolutely stronger than 01 MetalGreymon who would be superior to either of those guys especially by the end of that season.

Meaning Mamemon and BigMamemon aren't much use but Giromon and MetalMamemon should take them down.

Back