Eureka Seven feats & lore thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
yNiOfrq.jpg

I'm rewatching the series, and the old thread on the old site got locked, and unfortunately the site hosting the images for the calcs crashed.

Eureka Seven: Psalm of Planets is a mecha series created by Studio Bones where robots surf on the sky, and a boy named Renton finds a beautiful girl called Eureka who literally crashes into his life in the Nirvash. He then joins the Gekkostate, a group of outlaw rebels who oppose the military. The series spawned a manga and a light novel adaption, as well as several video games set in the same universe. There are also several spinoff and sequel series, including Pocket Full of Rainbows, Ao and Hi-Evolution (I will mostly focus on the original Psalm of Planets for this thread though, as the spinoffs aren't very good I feel). The different sequels and spinoffs are each canon in that they exist in parallel universes to the main series.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Individual Air Force Towers are absolutely massive, dwarving whole cities and reaching well above cloud level.
ENBUpF3.png

RuIk1d5.png

oMGjUH6.png

3O0YEPq.png

Some Air Force KLFs destroy a hill during training.

The hill before the explosion...
gJXd1js.png
...and afterwards.
ven0el1.png
The Air Force destroys the Thurston Garage with two missiles (it's not clear if these missiles came from an airplane or a KLF). Eureka is also able to detect the approaching missiles.

Nirvash Type-Zero can cruise at speeds of 135 knots (it can travel even faster in short bursts).
emMD4ZA.png
(From episodes 1, 2 & 3)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Seven Swell is an immense unleash of trapars brought about when the minds of both of the pilots are in emotional agreement. It's power unleashed reshapes the landscape.

The landscape after the Seven Swell.
SpNN6EU.png
The Seven Swell emits unknown particles and causes trapars to increase.
bwFdjPr.png

30eK4J8.png

Q6QhF6J.png

pzTnvfz.png

The Seven Swell turned the KLF pilots or their archetypes into salt.
P2oMxLJ.png
JoP0L4N.png

(From episode 2)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Kute-class Coralian is a manifestation of the Scub Coral. It manifests as a colossal circular cumulonimbus which reaches high into the upper atmosphere, dwarving even the South Aires Tower. It generates a massive amount of trapar waves.
2h4XaOk.png

QpP1Mtw.png

Nng58GZ.png
With the formation of the Coralian, the Air Force made a no fly zone with a 100km radius around the Coralian, and it's generating trapars so strong they can be seen from the Gekko.
dj0jWlU.png

0xPhEul.png

9R67fOH.png

zUO6Xxa.png

VxBQTVm.png

zlRxHMz.png

A sense of scale of how big the Coralian is from 30km away.
2VwP4UI.png
The trapar count around the Coralian is so high that it causes lasers to bend.

m5uZS2w.png
zXZRBRr.png
Cvj0bJm.png
Inside the Coralian is The Zone, an area created by the super high levels of trapars, and may be connected to the mental realm of the scub coral.
xkVLRVD.png

S9Bp8wK.png
Inside the Coralian, Renton, Eureka and Anemone have a shared dream, and as Eureka chases after Renton in the dream, Mischa notes that it's as if Eureka's brain waves are trying to catch up and match Rentons.
jHQ9Nxy.png

OCX2OVz.png

ECpnZCe.png

xMXDhFP.png

1EpxRUN.png

GVqCWpF.png

KFCOgxc.png

roOV9p8.png

GUQBwTM.png

JsbS9hD.png
We briefly see Diane in this place, meaning it's likely the same mental space of the Coralian Control Cluster.
HGhtlIn.png
50vHQJS.png

UEr3tF4.png
The Coralian collapses on itself, creating a similar massive pattern on the ground that the Seven Swell (which Nirvash Type-Zero and Nirvash Type-THEEND both survive at ground zero).

The after effects of the collapsing Coralian (Type-Zero and THEEND are in the epicentre for a sense of scale).
0fjeXTe.png

(From episodes 11 and 12)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The activation of Type-Zero and the Seven Swell is most likely triggered the appearance of the Coralian.
YK1ECXq.png

ciLrgBC.png
Nirvash Type-THEEND traverses the Coralian in a minute (from the far side), then slices 909s arm off.

Type-THEEND catches Type-Zero with extendable cable hands.

Anemone unleashes the Bascude Crisis on Renton and Eureka.

The Bascude Crisis is physical as well as mental, and melts the victims brains way (Renton & Eureka only managed to get out of it as they activated the Compact Drive & the Amita Drive to send them all into the dream world).
aqgeAHr.png

(From episode 11)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
When Eureka is swallowed by the scub coral, she enters the scub coral thought realm, and sees herself there as an empty book.
cvHOZfv.png

ZGoq2aF.png

yIrCIqP.png
Drawing from a trapar spring bed, Nirvash triggers a Seven Swell which hollows out a mountain and clears all the clouds around for miles. This mountain is big enough to easily contain the Gekko.

J9BozXN.png

mxHY7po.png

sPXZONK.png

Said Seven Swell started at least 800m underground.
T5sV0Q3.png

(From episode 19)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gekkostate KLFs battle Air Force KLFs while still in vehicle mode, creating some considerable explosions.

The military bombard the mountain in which Gekkostate is hiding.

(From episodes 13 and 19)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A few notes from Eureka Seven Walker. LFOs are over 10m tall.
KzJZim9.jpg
(Relevant text)
FGNmgOj.jpg
LFO
It is a huge humanoid mobile machine with a total height of more than 10m, and its official name is Light Finding Operation. A humanoid object called an archetype excavated from the ground is used as a movable skeleton, and machinery and armour are attached to enable human control. In addition to being able to fly in the air using a rift board type flight unit, there are many aircraft that can be transformed into the beagle mode, which is a ground travelling form.
The Ginga has a length of over 1.5km.
tldS5CR.jpg
(Relevant text)
DouY0v3.jpg
A boarding ship of the Ageha Corps led by Dewey. She is a huge cone-shaped battleship with a total length of more than 1.5km, equipped with many powerful weapons, and has excellent offensive and defensive performance such as a powerful barrier that repells the main gun of the Moonlight. She carries Tye-THEEND and several Monsoono Type VC-10s.
Antibody Coralians appear whenever scub corals are under threat. There are a great variety of them with various powers (including being able to cut away small areas of space, but only manifest for 1246 seconds (around 20 minutes).
EcQQqmQ.jpg
(Relevant text)
fv59THo.jpg
Anti-Body Coralian. A type of coralian. When a scub coral is fatally damaged, it appears in large numbers and carries out defense activities to protect the scub. There are various colours, sizes, shapes, etc., but each individual has large eyes. There are various attack methods such as flying freely in the sky, cutting out the space, and shooting innumerable lasers. Howere, there is an activity limit time of 1246 seconds, and after that, the activity stops.
The Coralian are a mysterious creature which inhabit the same planet as Renton and his friends. Their true form is like coral, though they can also take on a variety of forms (such as gas clouds). The interior is a spiritual world called the Zone.
ocmmEqU.jpg
Coralians. A mysterious creature that exists on the planet where Renton and his friends live. It is divided into a simple substance that is a gas without substance and a colony consisting of solids that have substance, but its true appearence is like coral. The interior is filled with a spiritual world called a "zone," which hallucinates the contact and induces mental collapse.
During the Seven Swell (which also lasts for 1246 seconds), Nirvash is granted vast powers beyond the laws of physics within the area of light.
nwqyxTY.jpg
(Relevant text)
vBNDKIS.jpg
Seven Swell. A wave that emits a rainbow-coloured glowing pillar activated by the Satori program. With a duration of 1246 seconds, the surrounding trappar area is inverted, and Nirvash exerts invincible power beyond the laws of physics in the area of light.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The AFX have tectonic sensors and electromagnetic censors.
umxR78H.png
The Ageha Project was designed to awaken and provoke the Scub Corals into attacking. It involves dropping high velocity weapons from orbit via AFX ships with great accuracy down on the target, which penetrate deep into the ground.

The strikes are a success, falling within a 0.5 era of margin and severing the subterranean stream (of trapars).
SaDdjQs.png

lgYk2Nq.png

The after effects of this attack (it's hard to get a sense of scale, but you can see some cliffs near the top, so it should be huge).
7eaggpa.png
KOql7WL.png
Eureka and Anemone feel the awakening of the Scub Coral in their minds, despite being hundreds of miles away.
aEbo5Kj.png

XWC8KUF.png

XZkPdd4.png
Another Kute-class Coralian manifests, along with a massive amount of Anti-Body Coralians. The Kute-class Coralian (as well as the tower of Ferris city) can be seen visibly from 720km away.
AIhj3jI.png

SZ8uV1f.png

V7KPWpi.png
The Kute-class Coralian manifests 200km away from the expected location.
czAQeJ5.png
The hordes of Anti-Body Coralians surrounding the Kute-class.
2GkH4XU.png
dshixwf.png
An anti-body coralian causes a large circular area of a building to disappear.

The Air Force fleet arrive, and destroy many anti-body coralians with their laser beams, and approach the Kute-class Coralian at great speeds (keep in mind that the Kute-class Coralian is clearly visable from 720km away).

Another anti-body coralian moves at great speeds to fly above the Air Force, and obliterate several planes simultaneously.

The Kute-class Coralian collapses on itself then explodes (Eureka also senses the suffering of the people under attack).

(From episode 31)

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
According to Dewey Novak, the Kute-class is a gate through which the Anti-Body Coralian's appear (while a Kute-class does appear along with them, and he does accurately predict their appearance, he's also saying this in order to make the Coralian's out to be a greater threat than they are unprovoked).
x5aaoXv.png

1xbckSM.png

I9Y6DxL.png

ehFd94e.png
There's a space elevator above Capital City that reaches out into space.
o4P3Ch3.png

qUTjipJ.png

PIWDqvw.png
This space elevator is much wider than the Gekko is long.
MrbUTWS.png

Project Orange is tested for the Ageha Squadron.

The entrance hole is said to be too large, and Dr. Morita says it needs to be more focused so the energy goes into the ground.
ShWwnAy.png
The missiles are designed to penetrate deep into the Scub. The AFX are remote controlled bombers, and the Project Orange missiles are 24 times denser than usual.
yV6HywY.png
Xrz20Lh.png

P4bVWjE.png

y0miNdn.png
(From episodes 30, 31 and 35)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Renton & Eureka together create something similar to a Seven Swell, but it's not a Seven Swell, instead being "the real thing" (the real deal being a connection between a humanoid coralian and their partner).
5B0gEF1.png

yB7JnJJ.png
FcVI5e6.png

rONT7mm.png
The size of the "Seven Swell" compared with THEEND (which is over 10m tall).
HNMrsVK.png
Nirvash Type-Zero (Spec 2) compresses the Seven Swell into a ball and blasts THEEND with it, which though wounded is able to withstand it (although Anemone is forced to flee).

The second fight between Nirvash Type-Zero and THEEND was so fast that not only the people watching it not able to keep up, but the ships automated gun cameras were too slow.
GAaWL7i.png

gjIOr5H.png

inDXXkU.png
We can see just how massive the Gekko is (as is another refuge ship from Ferris).
bumaHYV.png

N1wL9FH.png

XcFKiAi.png

(From episode 32)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Renton & Eureka in Nirvash are chased by Charles Beams in his Spearhead at incredible speeds, and they both create sonic booms (Charles is unable to catch up).

Not wanting to harm anyone else, Nirvash unleashes a light which disables all weapons on all enemy KLFs.

(From episode 26)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Air Force has no squadron capable of dealing with Gekkostate, which is why Dewey is commissioning the Ageha Squadron (as well as why they have Anemone and THEEND on standbye).
753gM16.png

4VW3gN4.png

imAZLOz.png

qA1qfCi.png
(From episode 10)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nirvash Type-Zero (Spec 1) is 14.7m tall and weighs 21.4 tons. It also has a vehicle mode speed of 300km/h.
6XI6tyN.jpg
srK9iel.jpg

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All of the calcs I've done for Eureka Seven (or at least all of the calcs I was able to salvage or redo after the site holding the images crashed). Not only do I have a link to the individual blogs in this case, but a compilation calc thread.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As well as the specs for Nirvash, we also have the specs for the other Gekkostate LFOs. Type-R606 has maximum vehicle mode speed of 280km/h, a mass of 21.3 tons (21300kg) and a height of 13.7m (in humanoid form).
wc4GDGA.jpg
  • Overall height: 13.7m (LFO mode), 2.6m (vehicle mode)
  • Weight: 21.3t
  • Maximum Output: 3400/110~140 (PS/bpm)
  • Maximum Velocity: 280 km (vechicle mode)
  • Seating Capacity: 2 persons
Type-R808 has a maximum vehicle mode speed of 260km/h, a height of 14.2m and a mass of 23.1 tons (23100kg).
ASItvJz.jpg
  • Overall Height: 14.2 (LFO mode), 2.7m (vehicle mode)
  • Weight: 23.1t
  • Maximum Output: 4100/110~130(PS/bpm)
  • Maximum Velocity: 260 km (vehicle mode)
  • Seating Capacity: 1 person
Typ-R909 is 14.2m tall, has a maximum vehicle mode speed of 300km/h and weighs 23.3 tons (23200kg).
qw9KoL8.jpg
  • Overall Height: 14.2m (LFO mode), 2.7m (vehicle mode)
  • Weight: 23.3t
  • Maximum Output: 3800/110~160 (PS/bpm)
  • Maximum Velocity: 300 km (vehicle mode)
  • Seating Capacity: 1 person
As a final point, it's important to note that all the LFOs can go faster than this in humanoid mode (at least for sustained bursts).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nirvash Type Zero Spec-2 has a supersonic flight mode (although it can travel faster than this, that is in sustained bursts; in vehicle mode it can sustain this level of speed).
6swZf9I.png

P5aWs9m.png
(From episode 42)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Norb is a super powerful monk, who's death could risk the destruction of an entire city, or even the entire planet.
3EZryfp.png

E3iVouf.png

AxlMiZ2.png

hcm5f7O.png

ri0KULS.png
Norb stops Hollands KLF by manipulating the Trapars.

Norb devastates the Towers at Ciudades del Cielo (also causing some considerable earthquakes felt deep underground). Keep in mind that the Towers are several kilometers tall.

(From episode 34)

Ciudades del Cielo just under 3 years after Norb unleashed the power of the Trapars upon it (the city itself was bombed by the Air Force).
K6pZnVl.png

5KVbc5p.png

RDimWVr.png
(From episode 9)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Gekko can enter a trajectory flight to break from the leylines and fly into outer space (this requires using more polutive fuel however).

The Gekko in Space.
jQZivks.png

XT1Vuhm.png
Up in orbit, Renton sees the Great Wall for the first time.
z4KYhW7.png

WI3cWT9.png
(From episode 10)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The military bombs Del Ceilo almost 3 years ago and causes some huge explosions.

A miss from Nirvash's lasr against protesters still causes great devastation.

The remains of the Del Cielo towers (wrecked by Norb).
GvQRKiN.png

PyUpb85.png

c7Oeb3h.png

UTgXX6B.png
The military continues to bomb Del Cielo, causing some considerable explosions.

Frame-by-frame comparison to show just how big these explosions are compared to the nearby buildings.
PGuKdum.png

qxAnviJ.png

Uo4MjnF.png
Current times Del Cielo ablaze.
6h2K22b.png

INgIB1F.png

PUSSPuw.png

s2qfp9E.png
Nirvash creates sonic booms while flying to take on a military aircraft, then dodges lasers from it before cutting the underside of its wing and greatly damaging it.

Stillframes to show that these are indeed sonic booms (you can even see mach cones forming).
nISUOzE.png

u59tlnT.png
(From episode 9)

Back